London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is a 120-credit OfQual regulated qualification - provides skills and knowledge needed to manage practice and lead others in adult health and social care provision or in children and young people’s services.
By completing this qualification, learners will gain skills that enable them to work alongside other health and social care professionals to achieve organisational objectives.
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management or to the third and final year of a bachelor’s degree on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This RQF Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree.
The ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is a 120
Learners must complete 4 mandatory units totalling 65 credits and at least 4 optional units.
- Facilitating Change in Health and Social Care :- 15 credits
- Managing Communication :- 15 credits
- People Management :- 15 credits
- Research Project :- 20 credits
- Leading Practice in Health and Social Care :- 15 credits
- Working with Multi-Disciplinary Teams :- 15 credits
- Management of Safeguarding for Health and Social Care :- 10 credits
- Corporate Social Responsibility :- 15 credits
- Resource Management :- 15 credits
- Management of Activity Provision :- 15 credits
- Finance For Managers :- 15 credits
- Planning a New Business Venture :- 15 credits
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement :- 10 credits
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity :- 10 credits
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector :- 10 credits
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation :- 15 credits
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care :- 15 credits
- Empowering Users of Health and Social Care Services :- 15 credits
- Health and Safety in the Health and Social Care Workplace :- 15 credits
- Employability Skills :- 15 credits
- Personal and Professional Development :- 15 credits
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months !
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
Who is this course for?
For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include:
- Prior study in Healthcare Management or related subjects at level 4 or above
- A level 4 qualification for example an Level 4 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
- other equivalent international qualifications
If you work in one of the following job roles this qualification would be suitable for you:-
- Registered Manager
- Care Manager/Social Worker
- Assistant or Deputy Manager
- Senior Care worker or supervisor
- Nursing staff
- Support worker or supervisor
- Team Leader
- The Average Health And Social Care salary in the UK is £32,653 as per Average salary checker on Reed website.
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Award/Diploma or any other equivalent qualification
- Mature learners with management 3 years of work experience or more in case of no formal qualification.
Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Learners may progress to:
- larger qualifications at the same level e.g. from a Certificate to the Diploma or Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care or a related qualification,or example the Diploma in Management.
- A degree programme in a higher education institution and claim exemptions for some of the units completed.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.