Add to basket or enquire
Get your digital assets in order with Microsoft Expression Media. Hosted by Nick Wilcox-Brown, this video series teaches you how to organize and catalog your entire library of digital files for easy retrieval and presentation. Sorting out your files just got easier! With Total Training for Microsoft Expression Media, you’ll learn how to rank and rate your files, add metadata and copyright information, and output your digital assets to an HTML gallery.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This course is comprised of the following modules:
- Overview & Importing assets
- Organizing & viewing assets
- Adding Annotations
- Advanced organization of assets
- Filtering & editing
- Publishing & Proofing
- Interfacing with other applications
- Slideshow & Backup
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Expression Media.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Graphic designers
- Business designers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Graphic design
- Art and design
- Business design
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.