Add to basket or enquire
Master conditional formatting and let Excel automatically format the appearance of your spreadsheet.
- 1: Introduction 02:03
- 2: Course Files - Explore Conditional Excel Formatting 01:00
- 3: Basic Conditional Formatting Rules 07:00
- 4: Manage Existing Formatting Rules 07:07
- 5: Highlight Due Dates 07:20
- 6: Data Bars to Compare Values 06:19
- 7: Create a Heat Map 03:00
- 8: Using Icon Sets 08:02
- 9: Apply Conditional Formatting to a Row 04:28
- 10: Testing Multiple Criteria 06:39
- 11: Additional Resources 01:00
Add more clarity and aesthetic appeal to your spreadsheets by using conditional formatting. With this course, you will learn how to apply rules against your data so Excel can automatically format the appearance of your spreadsheet. Make Excel work for you and increase your productivity with these techniques.
You will learn how to:
- Create and manage conditional formatting rules
- Highlight, change color, bold text, and more through established rules
- Set up data bars, heat maps, and icon sets for more advanced visual aids
- Automatically format entire rows with your rulesets
- Utilize multiple sets of criteria for your conditions
Who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs looking to effectively use data for business decisions
- Job-seekers wanting to upskill into Excel for data-related positions
- Anyone wishing to improve their business productivity
- Data analysts looking for new ways to quickly customize their reports
- Basic understanding of Excel formulas and general Excel tasks.
- Excel Administrator: £22,379
- Data Analyst: £36,636
- Data Scientist: £58,832
- Data Specialist: £46,152
- Data Entry: £20,156
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.