Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
The Expert Sous Chef Training: Become a Master Chef course offers learners an opportunity to master the art of cooking and become an expert sous chef. This course covers various aspects of cooking, from kitchen hygiene and equipment to traditional cooking and food safety. The culinary industry offers a range of opportunities for individuals seeking to pursue a career in cooking. This course gives comprehensive knowledge to enhance culinary skills and take the first step towards a successful career in the industry.
- Understand the role of a sous chef in the kitchen
- Identify different types of kitchen equipment and their uses
- Understand the importance of kitchen hygiene and safety
- Learn traditional cooking techniques and recipes from various cultures
- Understand the role of herbs, spices, salts, and sugars in cooking
- Identify different types of salads and their uses in cooking
Why Prefer this Expert Sous Chef Training: Become a Master Chef Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD QS after completing this Expert Sous Chef Training: Become a Master Chef course
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery).
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments.
- 24/7 tutor support
The Expert Sous Chef Training: Become a Master Chef course offers comprehensive training in the art of cooking. The course covers various aspects of cooking, including kitchen hygiene, equipment, and traditional cooking techniques. Additionally, the course covers the use of herbs, spices, salts, and sugars in cooking, different types of salads, and food safety.
This course is ideal for individuals seeking to pursue a career in the culinary industry or enhance their culinary skills. It is suitable for beginners or individuals with some experience in cooking who want to take their skills to the next level.
Upon successful completion of the Sous Chef course, learners can obtain a certificate as proof of their achievement. The following certificate options are available:
- PDF Certificate: A digital version of the certificate will be emailed to the learner upon request for only £10.
- Printed Hardcopy Certificate - UK Delivery: For learners within the United Kingdom, a high-quality printed hardcopy of the certificate can be delivered to your postal address for only £29.
- Printed Hardcopy Certificate - International Delivery: For learners residing outside the UK, a high-quality printed hardcopy of the certificate can be delivered to your international postal address for only £39.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals seeking to pursue a career in the culinary industry
- Anyone interested in enhancing their culinary skills
- Beginners with no previous experience in cooking
- Individuals with some experience in cooking seeking to improve their skills
- Home cooks seeking to expand their knowledge and skills in cooking
- Individuals seeking to switch careers to the culinary industry
You will not need any prior background or expertise. All you need to take this Expert Sous Chef Training: Become a Master Chef is —
- A smart device.
- A secure internet connection.
- Being over the age of 16.
- And a strong drive for learning and literacy.
- Sous Chef: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Chef de Partie: £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Pastry Chef: £18,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Head Chef: £25,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Catering Manager: £20,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Food and Beverage Manager: £25,000 - £50,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.