Add to basket or enquire
The Executive Strategy Management course is perfect for aspiring managers and individuals who already work in managerial and senior positions. The course will help individuals develop business strategies and implement them successfully in an organisation. Learners will gain deep insight on developing essential policy documents and how to plan for the success of the organisation. The Executive Strategy Management qualification will help individuals advance their career to the next level.
The Executive Strategy Management course gives individuals an understanding of how to create and modify a project plan.
The Executive Strategy Management course is a stand-out qualification in a competitive environment and the in-depth skills and knowledge acquired will serve individuals well in their career goals. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Executive Strategy Management course.
- Learn how to develop strategies that can make a difference in business outcomes
- Learn how to manage a team and achieve the maximum output from each member
- Learn how to effectively work with different teams
- Gain the necessary knowledge to put the developed strategies into action
- The strategic direction of an organisation should be to achieve a common goal
- Module 01: The Basics of Project Management
- Module 02: The Keys to Success
- Module 03: Strategy Basics
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Executive Strategy Management course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Executive Strategy Management.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at individuals who are in decision making positions.
- The course is suited for executives and managers.
- The course is ideal for people aspiring to become managers.
- Individuals with direct experience of managing a team.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- A basic understanding of organisational structure, decision making process and reporting mechanisms
- Project Manager – £42,549 per annum
- Senior Project Manager – £58,885 per annum
- Project Coordinator – £24,819 per annum
- Project Leader – £39,501 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.