Add to basket or enquire
Certificate in Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant Training
**Complimentary Course Bundle - 5 Courses Absolutely FREE**
- Course 1 : Office Skills, Secretarial & PA Training
- Course 2 : Office Skills & Receptionist Course
- Course 3 : Microsoft Office Excel 2013 – Intermediate
- Course 4 : Microsoft Powerpoint 2016 Beginner
- Course 5 : Diploma in Administrative Management, Secretarial & Personal Assistant
If you are an aspiring Personal Assistant or if you are currently working as a Secretary or PA and need to improve your skills and prove to employers that you have been professionally trained, this is the course that will provide you with the skills and confidence required to work at the top as an Secretary or Executive Personal assistant. This course allows you to enhance your secretary and personal assistant skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide secretary and personal assistant duties to the highest standards.
This is highly demanded and can make a big impact to your training for your career life. The biggest advantage is this training will cover your computer skills including working with Microsoft Office, writing administrative documents and Data entry. This will save you time, money and effort for enrolling into another training programme for developing computer literacy.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have Unlimited access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
[Module 01] JOB FUNCTIONS AND DESCRIPTION OF A SECRETARY/ AND PA
- Job functions and Description of a Secretary/ PA
[Module 02] DIARY MANAGEMENT
- Diary Management
- Diary and Time Management with Outlook 2007
[Module 03] BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
- Business Writing Skills
- Introduction to Business Report Writing
- Exploring Reports
- How to Prepare for Writing
- Exercise Files: Business Report Writing
[Module 04] E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
- Introduction to Effective Email Writing
- Writing Email Messages
- Email Manners
[Module 05] HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
- Handling Confidential Documents
[Module 06] SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
- Taking Minutes
[Module 07] NOTE TAKING
- Note Taking
- Exercise Files: Note Taking
[Module 08] DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
- Data Management & Record Keeping
[Module 09] APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
- Appointment Booking and Arrange an Interview
[Module 10] DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL (USA Standards)
- Delivering Postal Mail
[Module 11] DICTATING
[Module 12] CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE HANDLING SKILLS
- Customer Service Basics Over the Phone
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Developing Inbound & Outbound Telephone Skills
- Hot Telephone Tips
[Module 13] ORGANISING A MEETING
- Organising a Meeting
- Exercise Files: Organising Meeting
[Module 14] BOOKKEEPING (USA Standards)
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
[Module 15] INVOICING/PETTY CASH
- Invoicing and Petty cash
[Module 16] DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
- Document Proofreading
[Module 17] QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- Setting up the Employee Payroll
- Running the Payroll
- Exercise Files: QuickBooks for Payroll Management
[Module 18] TIPS FOR SPEED READING
- Tips for Speed Reading
[Module 19] CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
- Business Resumes & Job Applications
- How to Gather Information for Your CV
- Write your CV
- CV Writing Tips and Layouts
- Different CV Formats
- Saving a CV to Different Formats and Online CV Banks
- Finishing Your CV
- Exercise Files: Creating an Effective CV
[Module 20] TIME MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Time Management
- Fundamentals of Productivity
- How to Use Your Calendar Effectively
- Setting up Priorities and Schedule
- Timer Budgeting
- Exercise Files: Time Management
[Module 21] MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
- Motivating Employees
[Module 22] TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
- Effective Typing
[Module 23] MICROSOFT WORD
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- First Step to MS Word
- Text Editing & Formatting
- Formatting Paragraph and Pages
- Creating Styles, Themes, Number and Bullets
- Columns & Tables
- Macros and Proofing
- Sharing and Reviewing Documents
- Modify Word Document
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Word 2016
[Module 24] MICROSOFT EXCEL
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Data Entering
- Creating Formulas and Functions
- Worksheet Views, Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- IF, VLOOKUP, and Power Functions, Security & Sharing
- Data Management, Data Analysis Tools
- PivotTables & Macros
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Excel 2016
[Module 25] MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Working with Presentations & Slides
- Adding Pictures & Contents to Slides
- Adding Shapes, Diagrams, Charts, Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
- Preparing & Delivering the Presentation
- Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Exercise Files: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
[Module 26] MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- Getting Started with Outlook
- Adding and Connecting Accounts, Reading & Organizing Mails
- Creating and Sending Mail, Creating and Working with People
- Working with Delegates & Calendars
- Creating Tasks and Notes, Working with Outlook Data
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Certificate in Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant Training”.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- It’s particularly suited for those who prefer a self-paced method of learning, with trainer support when they need it. All levels welcome, from beginners to experience.
- The course is ideal for both beginners and existing Secretary and PA assistants who are seeking the opportunity to promote their career with a formal qualification.
- The course will help you to gain knowledge or widen their skill base to perform Secretary and PA related tasks, as a part of their role.
This course requires no formal prerequisites and this certification is open to everyone
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be a Secretary or Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions.
Alternately, you can specialise in one area such as medical or legal secretarial work. In some companies you can move up through their internal vacancies or move to different areas.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I was wondering if this course is available to people outside of the UK?Answer:
Dear Michelle Luker Yes , This CPD accredited Executive Secretarial & PA Course is available is available for any part of the world. This is fully online course with free e- certificate . Bets Regards, Student Support team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Please i wish to know how to get started with the course?Answer:
Dear Marie, Thank you for interesting us. We will send your login details within 48 hours, Once we receive your course purchase and certificate. All the further guidelines will be provided by us, You can easily use your login credentials and start your accredited Executive Secretarial & PA Course. Best Regards, Kevin Oswald.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
If you take the course and don't pass the assessment at the end, is there the opportunity to retake it so you can still achieve the certificate?Answer:
Dear Marie, Yes. CPD accredited Executive Secretarial & PA Course contains with three mock exams and only final. You will have opportunities to retake your final exams,If you had failed unexpectedly. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.