Executive Secretarial & PA Course
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
- NUS card is available to purchase separately
If you are an aspiring Personal Assistant or if you are currently working as a Secretary or PA and need to improve your skills and prove to employers that you have been professionally trained, this is the course that will provide you with the skills and confidence required to work at the top as an Secretary or Executive Personal assistant. This course allows you to enhance your secretary and personal assistant skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide secretary and personal assistant duties to the highest standards.
This is highly demanded and can make a big impact to your training for your career life. The biggest advantage is this training will cover your computer skills including working with Microsoft Office, writing administrative documents and Data entry. This will save you time, money and effort for enrolling into another training programme for developing computer literacy.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
UNIT 01: Secretarial Skills Development
- Job functions and Description of a Secretary/ and PA.
- Diary Management.
- Business Reports and Letter Writing.
- E-mails Writing Tips.
- Handling Confidential Documents.
- Successful Meeting Minutes.
- Note Taking.
- Documents proofreading.
- Data Management, Record Keeping and Filing.
- Appointment Booking and Arranging Interviews.
- Delivering Postal Mail.
UNIT 02: Administrative Skills Development
- Customer Service and Telephone Handling Skills.
- Organising a Meeting.
- Event Planning.
- Arrange Business Travel & Accommodation
- Invoicing/Petty cash.
- QuickBooks for Payroll Management
UNIT 03: Personal Skills Development
- Tips for Speed Reading.
- Creating an Effective CV and Cover Letter
- How to face a Job Interview
- Time Management.
- Confidence Building.
- Motivating Employees.
- Social Media for Personal and Professional Development.
UNIT 04: Computer Literacy Skills Development
- Typing (Choose from selection).
- Typing Speed Development.
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Outlook.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Certificate in Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant Training”.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- It’s particularly suited for those who prefer a self-paced method of learning, with trainer support when they need it. All levels welcome, from beginners to experience.
- The course is ideal for both beginners and existing Secretary and PA assistants who are seeking the opportunity to promote their career with a formal qualification.
- The course will help you to gain knowledge or widen their skill base to perform Secretary and PA related tasks, as a part of their role.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 19 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be a Secretary or Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions.
Alternately, you can specialise in one area such as medical or legal secretarial work. In some companies you can move up through their internal vacancies or move to different areas.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Michelle Luker asked:
I was wondering if this course is available to people outside of the UK?
Dear Michelle Luker Yes , This CPD accredited Executive Secretarial & PA Course is available is available for any part of the world. This is fully online course with free e- certificate . Bets Regards, Student Support team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Marie Ndumbe asked:
Please i wish to know how to get started with the course?
Dear Marie, Thank you for interesting us. We will send your login details within 48 hours, Once we receive your course purchase and certificate. All the further guidelines will be provided by us, You can easily use your login credentials and start your accredited Executive Secretarial & PA Course. Best Regards, Kevin Oswald.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
If you take the course and don't pass the assessment at the end, is there the opportunity to retake it so you can still achieve the certificate?
Dear Marie, Yes. CPD accredited Executive Secretarial & PA Course contains with three mock exams and only final. You will have opportunities to retake your final exams,If you had failed unexpectedly. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi please can you tell what what is the BUS card which is available to buy separately and how much it is? Thank you in advance.
Dear Marie, NUS Extra is also the only student discount card that can be used while shopping online. And all this for only £1 per month! An annual card only costs £12 and includes International Student Identity NUS Extra card, which is recognised and valid for discounts worldwide. Best Regards, Student Support Team .This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, I didn't realise you couldn't get started with the courses straight away. Is this the same with all courses? :(
Dear Francesca, Yes, We have that facility who purchases courses directly through provider, But IT will maximum take 24 hours for reed purchases. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What software packages do you need to do this course?
Under Computer Literacy Skills Development unit, MS office package & under Administrative Skills Development unit, Quick Book Software is required.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do you need Microsoft packages for this course
Yes, you need Microsoft packages to follow certain modules in the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
It is a lot difference between the course Executive Secretarial and PA from the course Admin, Secretarial and PA ?
Dear Jussars. Admin, Secretarial and PA covers more knowledge about specialized administration. This Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key area 1.Secretarial Skills Development 2.Administrative Skills Development 3.Personal Skills Development 4.Computer Skills Development Successful candidates will be awarded “Certificate in Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant Training”. Best Regards, Student SupportThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the certification body legit and will this be illegible for application?
Dear Viele Yes. This Course provide highly recognized and legit qualification, which accredits by CPD. Successful candidates will be awarded “Certificate in Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant Training”. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.