Add to basket or enquire
Our most popular and fully Professional Executive Secretarial and PA Training course offers excellent value for money, with expertly designed, high-quality and in-depth content and learning materials.
Prepare for higher-level administrative roles with this online secretary and personal assistant training course. The Executive Secretarial and PA Training qualification covers foundational expertise in office management and communication and teaches you how to apply your knowledge to the particular needs and working methods of business executives and managers.
The Executive Secretarial and PA Training course is delivered through online study materials, video tutorials, practical exercises and multiple-choice assessments. You will learn how to effectively lead meetings, manage your time and implement office procedures, as well as gaining knowledge in being an effective gatekeeper, adhering to confidentiality guidelines, and gain a complete understanding of administrative soft skills such as teamwork, communication and listening, and more.
Benefits of studying the Executive Secretarial and PA Training with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Skills: Administrative Management
- The Administrative Process and its importance
- Ensure you’re prepared
- Important Processes
- Our list of 5 processes
- Binder Essentials (1)
- Binder Essentials (2)
- Binder Organization
- Don’t bother with these items in your process guide
- Distribute the Process guide
- Ensure high level of success when carrying out the process Guide
Skills: Interpersonal Skills for a Secretary
- Skills: Verbal Communication
- Skills: Non-Verbal Communication
- How to move away from small talk
- It’s important to keep the conversation flowing
- Do you often forget someone’s name?
- Skills: Influencing
- You need people on your side
- Effectively share your opinons
- Essentials: Negotiation
- Make an impression
- Developing Interpersonal Skills Course- Activities
Role of a Personal Assistant
- The Manager
- Essential Skills – Administrative
- TIme Management
- Management of Meetings
- The Essential tools (1)
- The Essential tools (2)
- Powerful Gatekeeper
- Skills: Organisational
- Imperative Tasks
- Executive and Personal Assistant Training Course- Activities
Software: Microsoft Word
- Word Essentials
- The User Interface
- Starting a Document
- Essential Editing
- Essential Formatting
- Paragraph Formatting
- Formatting – Advanced
- Styles Essentials
- Page Formatting
- Share the Word Document
Software: Microsoft Excel
- Excel Essentials
- The User Interface
- Starting a worksheet
- Module Five – Viewing Excel Data
- Constructing Formulas
- Utilising Functions in Excel
- Quick Analysis Essentials
- Data Formatting
- Styles, Themes and Effects Essentials
- Print & Share the workbook
Software: Microsoft PowerPoint
- PowerPoint Essentials
- The User Interface
- Starting a Presentation
- Text Building Essentials
- Text Formatting & Paragraphs essentials
- Inserting Graphics such as pictures
- Formatting Tasks – Advanced
- Animations & Transitions Essentials
- Slide Show Preparation
- It’s Time to Present
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the role of a PA, secretary or assistant and the skills needed to fulfill the role.
- Improve your communication skills, including how to be assertive and listen well.
- Improve your business writing skills.
- Recognise the different working and management styles to enable you to work better with your boss.
- Understand how to enhance your diary management, scheduling and time management skills.
- Organise meetings.
- Write and layout and a meeting agenda.
- Understand the importance of office ergonomics.
- Use Microsoft Office for business documentation.
Upon successful completion of the course, you can instantly download your e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for people who want to start working in admin support, and people who want to improve their skills in general office and administrative tasks
Training offered by the Executive Secretarial and PA Training could potentially benefit a range of roles, but would particularly enhance careers in
- Office Administration
- Business Management
- Receptionist and Secretarial Roles
- Customer Service
- Other professional office roles
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.