Executive Secretarial, Admin and PA Training - CPD & iAP Accredited
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
This Office Admin, Executive Secretarial & PA Training will help you obtain the basic office skills necessary to perform professionally and efficiently the daily tasks required of a secretary or Personal Assistant. As you progress through each lesson you will learn how to become a skilled office admin, Secretary or PA in today’s technology-based offices.
Our Executive Secretarial, Admin and PA Training offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll become an expert in customer service.
- In this course, you’ll learn receptionist and telephone skills.
- This course, will teach you how to produce standard documents.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn master key Microsoft Office programs.
- This course will teach you about reports, letters and CV writing.
- Having this course, you will become masters of data management and record keeping.
- On completion of this course, you will gain the knowledge in appointment booking and interview arranging.
- At the end of this course, you’ll gain best management skills and you can be the motivator of your employees.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
- Business Writing Skills
- Introduction to Business Report Writing
- Exploring Reports
- How to Prepare for Writing
- Exercise Files: Business Report Writing
2. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
- Introduction to Effective Email Writing
- Writing Email Messages
- Email Manners
3. TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
- Effective Typing
4. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
- Tips for Speed Reading
5. MICROSOFT WORD
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- First Step to MS Word
- Text Editing & Formatting
- Formatting Paragraph and Pages
- Creating Styles, Themes, Number and Bullets
- Columns & Tables
- Macros and Proofing
- Sharing and Reviewing Documents
- Modify Word Document
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Word 2016
6. MICROSOFT EXCEL
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Data Entering
- Creating Formulas and Functions
- Worksheet Views, Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- IF, VLOOKUP, and Power Functions, Security & Sharing
- Data Management, Data Analysis Tools
- PivotTables & Macros
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Excel 2016
7. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Working with Presentations & Slides
- Adding Pictures & Contents to Slides
- Adding Shapes, Diagrams, Charts, Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
- Preparing & Delivering Speech
- Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Exercise Files: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
8. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- Getting Started with Outlook
- Adding and Connecting Accounts, Reading & Organizing Mails
- Creating and Sending Mail, Creating and Working with People
- Working with Delegates & Calendars
- Creating Tasks and Notes, Working with Outlook Data
9. MICROSOFT ACCESS
- Introduction to MS Access
- Creating Tables & Setting up Properties
- Creating Forms & Reports
- Working with Macros, Integrating Access with Office Suite
- Database Management
- Exercise Files- Microsoft Access 2016
10. DIARY MANAGEMENT
- Diary Management
- Diary and Time Management with Outlook
11. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
- Handling Confidential Documents
12. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
- Taking Minutes
13. NOTE TAKING
- Note Taking
14. DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
- Document Proofreading
15. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
- Appointment Booking and Arrange an Interview
16. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
- Delivering Postal Mail
18. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE HANDLING SKILLS
- Customer Service Basics Over the Phone
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Developing Inbound & Outbound Telephone Skills
- Hot Telephone Tips
19. ORGANISING A MEETING
- Organising a Meeting
- Exercise Files: Organising Meeting
20. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
- Data Management & Record Keeping
21. EVENT PLANNING
- Event Planning Essentials
22. ARRANGE BUSINESS TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
- Arranging Business Travel and Accommodation
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
24. QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- Setting up the Employee Payroll
- Running the Payroll
- Exercise Files: QuickBooks for Payroll Management
25. INVOICING/PETTY CASH
- Invoicing and Petty cash
26. SUPERVISING AND MONITORING THE OFFICE WORKS
- Supervising and monitoring the office works
27. TIME MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Time Management
- Fundamentals of Productivity
- How to Use Your Calendar Effectively
- Setting up Priorities and Schedule
- Timer Budgeting
- Exercise Files: Time Management
28. MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
- Motivating Employees
29. CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
- Business Resumes & Job Applications
- How to Gather Information for Your CV
- Write your CV
- CV Writing Tips and Layouts
- Different CV Formats
- Saving a CV to Different Formats and Online CV Banks
- Finishing Your CV
- Exercise Files: Creating an Effective CV
30. JOB FUNCTIONS AND DESCRIPTION OF OFFICE ADMIN & MANAGER
- Job functions and Description of Office Administrator and Manager
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Executive Secretarial, Admin and PA Training Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
- Web content writers & Bloggers
- Technical, business & Report writers
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Microsoft Office software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Office Admin, Office Manager, Secretary or Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.