Add to basket or enquire
An Executive or Personal Assistant is a person whose work consists of supporting management using a variety of management, communication and organisation skills. They are also referred to as Secretaries and provide support to one, or many employees to help them to stay organised.
Being a Personal Assistant is a unique position that requires a lot of skill, you are essentially the foundation that ensures someone remains organised and stable in their day-to-day routine, making it an essential responsibility to fulfil when someone else depends wholeheartedly on your ability to carry out your tasks.
Our Executive and Personal Assistants course will show you what it takes to be a successful assistant. Learn what it takes to effectively manage a schedule, organize a meeting, and even how to be a successful gatekeeper.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
You will learn how to:
- Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Communicate through written, verbal, and non-verbal methods
- Improve time management skills
- Manage meetings effectively
- Act as a gatekeeper
- Use the tools of the trade effectively
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Become a master at organising in your professional life
- Provide support and organisation to your peers
- Increase your self-worth, and your worth to your employers!
- Transferable skills that can be taken into any organisation in any industry
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you’ve finished the course
- Have a positive influence on your organisation
UNITS OF STUDY
- Getting Started
- Working with Your Manager
- Administrative Soft Skills
- Effective Time Management
- Meeting Management
- Tools of the Trade
- Being an Effective Gatekeeper
- Organisational Skills
- Confidentiality Guidelines
- Special Tasks
- Wrapping Up
Course completion certificate included.
This course is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Learn anytime, anywhere.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.