Add to basket or enquire
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Coronavirus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
Executive Secretarial and PA Diploma
If your career goal is to become a Personal Assistant, Executive Secretary or Office Manager, or you are a fledgling office admin or PA and want to take the next step up, this course can provide you with the confidence and strengthened skill set to work your way to the top.
With key 07 units, this Diploma course provides you with valuable administration skills to further your career as a Personal Assistant, Executive Secretary or Office Manager, or enhance your own business with new tools.
A secretarial position can often act as a stepping stone to other roles within an organisation, so it’s worth bearing this in mind when you’re planning where you want to go with your career. The job requirements for secretarial and administrative skills tend to change as technology and office environments progress, so it’s important to stay up to date with best practices and latest development. This online programme provides a ‘classroom feel’ thanks to effective mentoring and the provision of key study materials, as well as a student’s forum, guiding you towards your qualification.
* Free e-certificate (No additional cost for e-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This Diploma in Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant covers the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Executive Secretarial and PA Diploma
- Job Functions and Description of a Secretary/ and PA
- Diary Management
- Business Reports and Letter Writing
- E-Mails Writing Tips
- Handling Confidential Documents
- Meeting Basics
- Note Taking
- Data Management, Record Keeping and Filing
- Recruitment and Motivation
- Delivering Postal Mail
- Customer Service and Telephone Handling Skills
- Invoicing/Petty Cash
- Document Proofreading
- Quickbooks for Payroll Management
- Tips for Speed Reading
- Creating an Effective CV and Cover Letter
- Time Management
- Typing Speed Development
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Outlook
At the end of the course comes a multiple choice online assessment, which offers instant grading thanks to an automatic marking system.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Executive Secretarial and PA Diploma by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
On completion, successful candidates will receive “Diploma in Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant Training”.
At the end of the course, students will:
- Know the role carried out by a secretary, PA or assistant, as well as the skill set attached to it.
- Have developed advanced communication skills, including ways to put forward ideas.
- Possess an improved business writing ability that allows them to be effective in writing for a number of audiences.
- Recognise management styles and methods of working that are conducive to better relationships with management.
- Understand the importance of time management, and possess enhanced scheduling and diary skills.
- Be confident in meeting organisation.
- Produce and lay out an agenda for meetings.
- Understand office ergonomics and its impact on work life for employees.
- Prepare business documentation using Microsoft Office applications.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This course is especially suited for:
– Students that prefer to pace themselves, and benefit from responsive trainer support.
– Office Admins, PAs and Secretaries looking to further their careers.
No formal qualifications are required to enrole on the course, which is open to students from the full spectrum of academic backgrounds. Having prior experience in elements of the course is seen as an advantage, and a minimum age of 19 has been set for those wishing to study for the qualification.
We ask that students attending the course have a basic proficiency in English, as well as numeracy literacy and core ICT skills
On completion of the course, you will have many different career paths open to you, from Office Manager roles, to PA and Secretary positions working under company directors and executives, as well as more senior management-based roles.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Valerie Haynes asked:
Is the Microsoft Word 2016? Does it include powerpoint, excel and outlook exams. Can you retake the course. What is the pass mark?
Dear Valerie Thank you very much for your query. Yes it is Microsoft Word 2016 and includes Power point excel and outlook. and you will have a final exam. Yes you can retake the course with a subscription. However you will receive 365 days access to our learning platform to complete the course. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
But what level is this course? Some recruiters require to fill in an online application form which only offers a selection of Level 5, Level 4 etc
Dear Daisy Thank you very much for your query. This is a level 3 course. Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Executive Secretarial and PA Diploma by Global Edulink. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is there a final exam to do online at the end or are you assessed all the way through? Course work etc? Thanks
Dear Iona Thank you very much for your query. At the end of the course comes a multiple choice online assessment, which offers instant grading thanks to an automatic marking system. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.