Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Level 7 Diploma in Executive PA - Level 7 Diploma in Executive PA - Endorsed Level 7 Diploma from awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
Administrative secretaries hold greater importance than standard secretaries because administrative secretaries are responsible for various administration works in addition to the standard secretarial and personal assistant duties. Moreover, an administrative secretarial job is not related to some specific sector but can be acquired in any organisation with a need for administrative and secretarial work.
This Level 7 course of Executive PA has been designed by ILC to prepare the achievers for varied job roles and to acquire the competitive positions. The said course will be highly beneficial for your development as it will equip you with the theoretical and practical knowledge of various administrative as well as secretarial duties. The higher level diploma of Executive PA is comprised of 20 Modules, each with unique and highly relevant content, including the MS Office suite. Initially, you will be introduced to the job role of Admin/secretary/receptionist and required skills, and then more advanced modules will provide you with deep insight of various skills including business writing, communication, time management, meeting management, telephone etiquette and many more.
Endorsement of Level 7 Executive PA by the reputable awarding body increases its importance manifolds, and you can get endorsed certificate within less than a week as all the course modules are assessed by quizzes (MCQ’s), which takes less time for completion but are more interactive.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online Moodle platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Course Outline: Level 7 Diploma in Executive PA
Level 7 Executive PA Diploma is 200 credits TQUK Endorsed Diploma. To achieve a Level 7 Executive PA TQUK Endorsed Diploma learner must have to achieve 20 Modules with 200 Credits to get Endorsed Diploma.
Module 1: Administrative Office Procedures
- Organise a binder
- Develop procedures
- Prepare checklists
- Understand succession planning
- Collect the correct tools
Module 2: Administrative Support Skills
- Getting Organized
- Manage their time more effectively
- Prioritize their time so they can get it all done.
- Complete Special Tasks
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Empowering Yourself
Module 3: Executive and Personal Assistant
- Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Improve time management skills
- Manage meetings effectively
- Act as a gatekeeper
Module 4: Achieve and Record Management
- Define records and archives
- Analyze records in context
- Classify records
- Understand different systems
- Maintain and convert records
Module 5: Business Etiquette
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
- Identify at least one way to minimize nervousness while in social situations.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
Module 6: Meeting Management
- Planning and Preparing
- Identifying the Participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
Module 7: Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing, and understand the importance of body language and questioning skills in communication
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
Module 8: Basics of Body Language
- Define body language.
- Understand the benefits and purpose of interpreting body language.
- Learn to interpret basic body language movements.
- Recognize common mistakes when interpreting body language.
Module 9: Business Writing
- Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Know the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Know tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
Module 10: Telephone Etiquettes
- Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
- Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Learn to receive and send phone messages
Module 11: Call Center
- Define and understand call center strategies.
- Identify different types of buying motivations.
- Create SMART Goals.
- Familiarize myself with strategies that sharpen effective communication.
Module 12: Facilitation Skills
- Define facilitation and identify its purpose and benefits.
- Clarify the role and focus of a facilitator.
- Differentiate between process and content in the context of a group discussion.
- Provide tips in choosing and preparing for facilitation.
- Identify a facilitator’s role when managing groups in each of Tuckman and Jensen’s stages of group development: forming, storming, norming, and performing.
Module 13: Goals Settings
- Overcome procrastination
- Manage time effectively
- Accomplish important tasks
- Create SMART goals
Module 14: Event Planning
- Understand the different types of events
- Understand the planning process
- Know how to organize your event
- Understand how to organize your staff, and delegate to them effectively
Module 15: Time Management
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
Module 16: Personal Productivity
- Set and evaluate SMART goals
- Use routines to maximize their productivity
- Use scheduling tools to make the most of their time
- Stay on top of their to-do list
- Start new tasks and projects on the right foot
Module 17: Social Intelligence
- Be aware of our own behaviors
- Learn to be empathetic with others
- Know tools for active listening
- Effectively communicate interpersonally
- Recognize various social cues
Module 18: Social Media In the Workplace
- Learn the meaning of social media
- Learn different ways social media is used and altered
- Build and maintain a social media policy
- Keeping your social media secure
- Establishing rules for the social media the company posts
- Discover the benefits and pitfalls of using social media
Module 19: The Cloud and Business
- Understand what the cloud is
- Recognize risks and benefits
- Communicate effectively
- Employ business processes
- Monitor performance
Module 20: Microsoft Office
- Excel 2016 Essentials
- Outlook 2016 Essentials
- PowerPoint 2016 Essentials
- Word 2016 Essentials
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to the ILC Moodle Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Moodle Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £50
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £70 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Diploma "Level 7 Diploma in Admin, Secretarial and PA" from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy) = £125 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
- Admin Staff
- Personal Assistants
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review