Mini MBA programs are the same as traditional MBA programs, except that the mini MBA’s have compressed the theories, practical and the methods of a traditional MBA into a much shorter program. Typically, MBA’s take up to two years to complete, whereas mini MBA’s take lesser than that. Executive mini MBA is a highly sought out program by undergraduates and management employees as it saves time and money by providing the necessary knowledge, skills and guidance within a shorter time period.
This program has been mainly designed for managers and higher officers with busy schedules so that they can achieve the relevant knowledge and skills needed for managing a business within a shorter period of time. It is important for a management executive to have a thorough knowledge of the activities of an organization and the impact of these activities on the goals and objectives of the organization. Therefore, this mini MBA program will help you acquire the necessary knowledge of the activities of the organization. This program will teach an executive on how to make smart investment and financial decisions in order to achieve the goals and objectives of an organization as well. Furthermore, this program will also help the executives in identifying and utilizing the human resource of the organization in order to derive the maximum
This program will mainly benefit undergraduates or people with relevant qualification looking for a job in the management field. This mini MBA will make you stand out as an eligible person for your desired job position. This program will also benefit you in the progression of your career. You can demand for an increased pay, job promotion or job transfer with this program.
- Learn about the theory and practical aspect of business.
- Learn in-depth about economics and business.
- Gain an insight into the administration and management of employees in business.
- Understand the theories of leadership and their importance.
- Learn about the finances of a business and their impact on the business.
- Understand about the accounting of a business.
- Gain an insight into sales administration and the importance of it.
- Learn about marketing administration in a business and their importance.
- Learn about the human resource department of a business and the importance of it to the organization.
- Understand what is personnel management and the need for it in a business.
- Gain an insight into strategy planning and implementation and the impact of it in a business.
- Learn about the economic models in business and their benefits.
- Gain an understanding of the financing and investment of business and their impact on the business activities.
- Gain an insight into investment appraisals, the methods of investment appraisals and the importance of investment appraisals.
- Learn about the management and leadership of a company and their impact on the activities of a company.
- Understand about the marketing strategy of a business and their impact on the business activities.
1: Theory And Practical Aspect Of Business
2: Economics And Business
3: Administration & Management Of Employees In Business
4: Theories On Leadership
5: Contingency Theory Of Leadership
6: Explanation Of The Finances Of A Business Part 1
7: Understanding Of Accounting Of A Business
8: Sales Administration
9: Marketing Administrations In A Business
10: Human Resource Department In A Business
11: Personnel Management In A Business
12: Strategy Planning &Implementation Part 1
13: Strategy Planning & Implementation Part2
14: Economic Models In Business
15: Financing And Investments Of A Business
16: Investment Appraisals
17: Management And Leadership Of A Company
18: Marketing Strategy Of A Business
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the Executive mini MBA program you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Executive mini MBA professional qualification.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
This course is mainly aimed at undergraduates with a degree in business management or to people with equivalent qualification. Employees with relevant work experience in the management field can also be benefited through this program.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- CEO – £92,522 per annum
- Chief financial officer (CFO) – £99,672 per annum
- Senior marketing manager – £48,071 per annum
- Managing director – £70,000 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.