Add to basket or enquire
This Executive Business Writing Diploma course provides students with a corporate document writing skills across a range of business functions and covers the skills of writing in the modern business environment.
This Executive Business Writing Diploma will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll be prepared for a wide variety of in-demand career opportunities.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll improve your professional business writing skills.
- This course will teach you about strategies of business writing.
- Having this course, you’ll learn key technical business writing skills.
- In this course, you’ll gain knowledge about writing strategies.
- Logging in to this course, you will develop your business report writing skills.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain best marketing planning skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll learn how to write a winning proposal.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. BUSINESS WRITING FUNDAMENTALS
- Introduction to Business Writing
- How to Improve your Business Writing
- Common Errors of Business Writing
- Exercise File – Business Writing Fundamentals
2. BUSINESS WRITING STRATEGIES
- Introduction to Business Strategies
- Deciding the Business Writing Strategy
- Analysing the Situation & Audience
- Deciding Correct Written Channel
- Selecting Language and Outline
- Templates for Writing Strategies
3. BUSINESS REPORTS WRITING
- Introduction to Business Report Writing
- Preparing to Write
- Types of Business Reports
- Exercise Files – Business Report Writing
4. BETTER BUSINESS WRITING
- Better Business Writing
5. TECHNICAL WRITING
- Technical Writing for Business
- English for Business – I
- English for Business – II
6. WRITING A MARKETING PLAN
- Introduction to Marketing Plan
- Preparing for Marketing Plan
- Writing your Marketing Plan
ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS
- Additional Study Materials- Business & Report Writing Diploma
- Module Books- Business & Report Writing Diploma
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Executive Business Writing Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
- Creative Writer, Technical Writer & Gant (Proposal) Writer
- Business writer, blog writer & web content writer
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
There are countless job roles in writing and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. However, there are few of popular writing career paths as listed in below:
- Office Admin
- Office Manager
- Executive Secretary
- Business Writer
- Blog Writer
- Web Content writer/ Copy Writer
- Office Manager
- Legal Secretary
- Creative Writer
- Technical Writer
- Gant (Proposal) Writer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there a minimum age requirement for this course?
Dear Fran Thank you very much for your query. You have to be 16 plus to enroll for the course. The offer ends today, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access for 365 days. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.