Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Executive Assistant course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Executive Assistant will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Executive Assistant training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Executive Assistant course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Executive Assistant course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Executive Assistant course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Executive Assistant course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Executive Assistant course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Executive Assistant course. The Executive Assistant course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Executive Assistant is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Executive Assistant when it suits you. Access the Executive Assistant course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Executive Assistant course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Executive Assistant now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Executive Assistant With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Executive Assistant
- Full one-year access to Executive Assistant Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Executive Assistant
- No hidden fees with the Executive Assistant
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Executive Assistant
- Study the Executive Assistant at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Gain a complete understanding of Executive Assistant
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Executive Assistant
- Study the Executive Assistant in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Executive Assistant content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Executive Assistant course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
********** Course Modules***********
Module 01: Introduction to Personal Assistant
- Role and Responsibilities of PA / Secretary
- Job Functions and Required Skills
- Planning Work Details
- Difference between Secretary and PA
Module 02: Business Telephone Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Telephone Skills
- Taking & Transferring Calls
- Taking Messages
- Screening Calls
- Protecting Employer
- Telephone Courtesy Tips
- Domestic and International Calls
- Voice-Mail Courtesy
Module 03: Mail Services and Shipping
- The Office Mail
- Mailing and Shipping Details
- Maximum Weight and Dimensions
- Wrapping and Packaging
- Royal Mail Services
- Universal Service
- Special Delivery
- Business Services
- Unaddressed Promotional Main Delivery
- Alternatives to Royal Mail
Module 04: Travel Arrangements
- Business Travel
- Hotel Reservations
- Transportation Reservations
- Itinerary and Trip Checklist
- International Travel
Module 05: Organising Meeting and Conferences
- Meeting Arrangements
- Types of Meeting
- Scheduling Meetings
Module 06: Time Management
- Introduction to Time Management
- Prioritising the Workload
- Overcoming Procrastination
Module 07: Record Keeping and Filing Systems
- Keeping Accurate Records
- Filing Systems
Module 08: Business Writing Skills
- Structures of Business Documents
- Structures of Other Official Documents
Module 09: Organisational Skills
Module 10: Communication Skills
Module 11: Effective Planning and Scheduling
Module 12: Invoicing/Petty Cash
Module 13: Professional Conduct and Ethics
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Executive Assistant course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Executive Assistant course.
All students who successfully complete the Executive Assistant course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Executive Assistant course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Executive Assistant course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Executive Assistant is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Executive Assistant course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
The Executive Assistant is ideal for anyone who wants to pursue their dream career in a relevant industry. Learn the skills you need to boost your CV and go after the job you want. Complete the Executive Assistant and gain an industry-recognised qualification that will help you excel in finding your ideal job.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.