Add to basket or enquire
The Executive Assistant is a wonderful learning opportunity for anyone who has a passion for this topic and is interested in enjoying a long career in the relevant industry. It’s also for anyone who is already working in this field and looking to brush up their knowledge and boost their career with a recognised certification.
This Executive Assistant consists of several modules that take around 6 hours to complete. The course is accompanied by instructional videos, helpful illustrations, how-to instructions and advice.
The course is offered online at a very affordable price. That gives you the ability to study at your own pace in the comfort of your home. You can access the modules from anywhere and from any device.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
Module 01: Introduction to Personal Assistant
- Role and Responsibilities of PA / Secretary
- Job Functions and Required Skills
- Planning Work Details
- Difference between Secretary and PA
Module 02: Business Telephone Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Telephone Skills
- Taking & Transferring Calls
- Taking Messages
- Screening Calls
- Protecting Employer
- Telephone Courtesy Tips
- Domestic and International Calls
- Voice-Mail Courtesy
Module 03: Mail Services and Shipping
- The Office Mail
- Mailing and Shipping Details
- Maximum Weight and Dimensions
- Wrapping and Packaging
- Royal Mail Services
- Universal Service
- Special Delivery
- Business Services
- Unaddressed Promotional Main Delivery
- Alternatives to Royal Mail
Module 04: Travel Arrangements
- Business Travel
- Hotel Reservations
- Transportation Reservations
- Itinerary and Trip Checklist
- International Travel
Module 05: Organising Meeting and Conferences
- Meeting Arrangements
- Types of Meeting
- Scheduling Meetings
Module 06: Time Management
- Introduction to Time Management
- Prioritising the Workload
- Overcoming Procrastination
Module 07: Record Keeping and Filing Systems
- Keeping Accurate Records
- Filing Systems
Module 08: Business Writing Skills
- Structures of Business Documents
- Structures of Other Official Documents
Module 09: Organisational Skills
Module 10: Communication Skills
Module 11: Effective Planning and Scheduling
Module 12: Invoicing/Petty Cash
Module 13: Professional Conduct and Ethics
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Executive Assistant course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Executive Assistant is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.