Executive Assistant Diploma
- Exam is included
- Tutor is available to students
The Executive Assistant Diploma program prepares office administration candidates to serve in more senior positions as office managers and assistants to senior executives in both industry and government. With the Executive Assistant Diploma, graduates will be well-prepared for all Organisational Management aspects. Executive assistants perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties to make the workplace operate smoothly.
If you are highly motivated, like working with people, are organised, and have good communication skills, the Executive Assistant Diploma program could provide you with the added skills you need to “move up” in your organisation.
Executive Assistant Diploma programs prepare individuals for advanced administrative roles in commercial or legal environments. It is designed for those who have been working as a secretary, administrator or PA and who are now looking to develop their career further and they will benefit from studying this program and start a rewarding career in the business world.
This program aims to excel candidates to improve their knowledge and skills for heading towards the top of their profession. We have worked with numerous employers, from a wide range of business areas, in order to gain an insight into the needs of the modern employer.
- Describe the environment that businesses operate in, the functions of management, and the role of different management disciplines.
- Explain how effective management information systems can contribute to an organisation’s success.
- Discuss how human and interpersonal behavior theory can be applied to maximize organisational efficiency.
- Collect and analyse information to assist management in making more effective operational decisions.
- Develop a basic marketing plan for a new product or service based on a strong understanding of the 4Ps of place, price, place and promotion.
- Implement effective human resource practices in an office environment.
Who is this course for?
This program is suitable for a variety of people such as:
- People want to progress to more senior Executive Assistant roles
- People from other sectors looking for a career change
- Company employees looking for related training
No previous knowledge required.
- CEOs assistant
- Executive secretary
- Administrative assistant
- Personal assistant
- Legal secretary
- Admin officer
- Business person assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.