Add to basket or enquire
An Executive or Personal Assistant is a person whose work consists of supporting management using a variety of management, communication and organisation skills. They are also referred to as Secretaries and provide support to one, or many employees to help them to stay organised.
Being a Personal Assistant is a unique position that requires a lot of skill, you are essentially the foundation that ensures someone remains organised and stable in their day-to-day routine, making it an essential responsibility to fulfil when someone else depends wholeheartedly on your ability to carry out your tasks.
Our Executive and Personal Assistants course will show you what it takes to be a successful assistant. Learn what it takes to effectively manage a schedule, organize a meeting, and even how to be a successful gatekeeper.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
You will learn how to:
- Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Communicate through written, verbal, and non-verbal methods
- Improve time management skills
- Manage meetings effectively
- Act as a gatekeeper
- Use the tools of the trade effectively
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Become a master at organising in your professional life
- Provide support and organisation to your peers
- Increase your self-worth, and your worth to your employers!
- Transferable skills that can be taken into any organisation in any industry
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you’ve finished the course
- Have a positive influence on your organisation
UNITS OF STUDY
- Getting Started
- Working with Your Manager
- Administrative Soft Skills
- Effective Time Management
- Meeting Management
- Tools of the Trade
- Being an Effective Gatekeeper
- Organisational Skills
- Confidentiality Guidelines
- Special Tasks
- Wrapping Up
Course completion certificate included.
Free technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat.
This course is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Learn anytime, anywhere!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.