Add to basket or enquire
It takes more than technical know-how to work successfully on a helpdesk. Being organised, a strong communicator and having the ability to keep calm under pressure are all essential.
If you work on a helpdesk, or if you’re pursuing helpdesk roles, this course will help you to develop the skills you’ll need to become a vital asset to your organisation.
By attending this course you will learn the following skills:
- How to prioritise multiple tasks
- How to use step-by-step methods to prioritise tasks for the overall benefit of the organisation
- How to increase efficiency in problem-solving
- How to turn anxious users into allies by keeping them informed of every step of a solution
- How to cope with stressful situations
- How to cope with user impatience
- How to communicate with non-technical people and educate people tactfully
Key points about Hamilton Mercer’s scheduled courses:
- Attendance on this course is limited to a maximum of eight learners, so you can be sure of receiving personal attention and opportunities to work one-to-one with the trainer
- Attendees complete a Pre-Course Questionnaire prior to attending the course, so we can identify your unique learning needs and provide you with a highly personalised experience
- You will receive a Personal Development Plan to complete during the course to map your progress and help embed your new skills
- You will be awarded a certificate of training on the day of training cou
Who is this course for?
- New service desk and helpdesk employees
- Experienced service desk and helpdesk employees seeking to enhance their skills
- Helpdesk managers, team leaders or supervisors who want to be able to teach their team members about best practice
- People seeking new opportunities in service desk or helpdesk-related roles
To gain maximum benefit from this course you will be asked to complete and return to us a Pre-Course Questionnaire. This will allow us to find out more about you, such as your learning needs and preferences. This will help us to deliver a more personalised learning experience for you.
The knowledge you will gain on this course will help you to:
- Succeed in service desk/helpdesk roles
- Assume a greater level of responsibility within these roles
- Stand out from the competition when applying for a new job or internal promotion
Questions and answers
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.