Add to basket or enquire
Increase your Excel data’s readability, appearance, and functionality by learning the core skills for table creation.
- 1: Introduction 01:55
- 2: Course Files - Excel Tables for Beginners 01:00
- 3: Format Range as a Table 04:21
- 4: Benefits to Using Tables 07:22
- 5: Creating Table styles 04:59
- 6: Writing Formulas using Table Data 06:22
- 7: Using Slicers with Tables 05:00
- 8: Converting a Table to a Range 02:15
- 9: Conclusion 02:19
- 10: Additional Resources 01:00
Learn to format your Excel data as a table for a consistent appearance, more readability, and additional functionality. In this course, you will use example sales data and learn fundamental techniques for setting up, formatting, and referencing data within a table. Through this, you will make Excel easier to use in your day-to-day life for data analysis – with benefits such as automatic pane freezes and advanced filter abilities.
You will learn how to:
- Convert a range to a table and vice versa
- Set up your own tables styles for different aesthetics
- Use data within a table in any compatible Excel formulas
- Filter data more efficiently using slicers
Who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs looking to effectively use data for business decisions
- Job-seekers wanting to upskill into Excel for data-related positions
- Anyone wishing to improve their business productivity
- Data analysts upskilling in techniques for table data
- A basic working knowledge of Excel.
- Excel Administrator: £22,379
- Data Analyst: £36,636
- Data Scientist: £58,832
- Data Specialist: £46,152
- Data Entry: £20,156
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.