Excel Productivity Course
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
Microsoft Excel is the most in demand tool for mining and making sense of data. Anyone that can harness this power will be a sought after employee. If you are running a business, being proficient in Excel can help you see your business in a whole new light.
Leading a team? Boost their efficiency in minutes with this mega packed Excel Productivity course.
Excel Productivity shows you have to work faster and smarter in Excel. You’ll pick up great tips that will make working in Excel a pleasure.
Some of the areas covered include:
- Conditional formatting
- Various types of sorting
- Days and years between dates
- Removing duplicates
- Viewing multiple sheets in a single view
- and more
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Excel Productivity Course course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Introduction
- Saving/Opening Files And Ribbon Menu
- Getting Started With Formulas
Topic 2 - Formulas
- Formulas Introduction
- A Common Multi Column Summation Done Very Quickly
- Calculating Time Spans
- Vlookup Exposed
- Phone Numbers
Topic 3 - Making Your Data Make Sense
- Removing Duplicates
- Conditional Formatting
- How Does Excel Know Which Data Format To Choose?
- Updating An Existing Chart’s Data Source
Topic 4 - Productivity 10x Features
- Quick Analysis
- Multi-Sheet View
- Freezing Panes
Topic 5 - Ninja Shortcuts
- Power Of The Alt Key
- Selecting Only Relevant Data
- Shortcut Keys
- Locking Cells And Showing All Formulas
Topic 6 - Excel Overdrive
- Create an Organizational Chart Fast
- Building A Functional Database
Topic 7 - Customizing Your Workspace
- Hiding/Unhiding Single And Multiple Columns
- Coloring Tabs For Better Grouping
Topic 8 - Extending Excel
- Solving Complex Problems Easily
- Sourcing Data Directly From The FED Into Excel
- Power Query
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to be productive with Excel.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.