Excel with Business
Add to basket or enquire
This short course aims to take you from a novice to an expert in under 2 hours!
Excel is an incredibly powerful tool for accountants, and it is a key skill that any budding accountant or accountancy professional should try to become familiar with. For financial insight and analysis, crunching numbers and compiling non-numerical data, Excel continues to be the tool of choice throughout the accounting and finance field.
Learning to excel at Excel is a great accounting career move. With so much functionality it’s very easy to get overwhelmed, particularly when you are just starting out. Master the basics of Excel and build a solid foundation in which to build further skills.
What you get with this Excel for Accountants (Intermediate) course:
- 26 brand new demo videos with professional voiceovers
- 10 modules with text, that is relevant and easy to understand
- 13 downloadable exercises
- Quiz questions in every module
- Specific objectives and condensed accelerators
In this course you’ll learn:
- Perform calculations using Time and Date functions
- Lookup information using HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP
- Perform more complex lookups using INDEX and MATCH
- Make decisions with IF Statements
- Incorporate logical operators into formulas
- Create a Loan Amortization table using the PMT function
- Clean and prepare raw data
- Create PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Analyse large datasets using Power Pivot
- Use Goal Seek, Data Tables and Scenarios to analyse data
- Automate common tasks using Macros
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 500k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- We teach accountants Excel. Through our partnerships with accountancy bodies, the AAT and ICAEW we have taught 20k+ accountants Excel.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Excel before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
About the author:
Deborah Ashby is the in-house IT Trainer here at Excel with Business, specialising in Microsoft Office training courses and content creation. Deborah has been an IT Trainer for nine years and has been supporting Microsoft products for 21 years. Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
Who is this course for?
The Excel for Accountants (Intermediate) course is a short course consisting of 10 video-led modules. The course is primarily aimed at accounting professionals. It aims to teach ten important topics that will assist finance staff with daily Excel tasks.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Find job asked:
What job can I apply after I finish this course?
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, Please note the course will not guarantee any job placement, This is course is for self-development and self-growth. Let us know if you have further questions. Thank youThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I'm a beginner....can i take this course please...
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, Of course! Once you purchased through reed, they will send us an email letting us this course was purchased by you. We will then send you your log in details and intrcition on how to access the course. Let me know if you have further questions so we may assist. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi is this course CPD accredited as well ?
Good afternoon. Correct! At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate of attainment which will be CPD accredited. Please let us know if you have further quetsions so we may assist. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.