Excel with Business
Add to basket or enquire
This short course aims to take you from a novice to an expert in under 2 hours!
Excel is an incredibly powerful tool for accountants, and it is a key skill that any budding accountant or accountancy professional should try to become familiar with. For financial insight and analysis, crunching numbers and compiling non-numerical data, Excel continues to be the tool of choice throughout the accounting and finance field.
Learning to excel at Excel is a great accounting career move. With so much functionality it’s very easy to get overwhelmed, particularly when you are just starting out. Master the basics of Excel and build a solid foundation in which to build further skills.
What you get with this Excel for Accountants (Basic) course:
- 12 brand new demo videos with professional voiceovers
- 11 modules with text, that are relevant and easy to understand
- 10 downloadable exercises
- Quiz questions in every module
- Specific objectives and top concepts
In this course you’ll learn:
- Worksheet organisation and navigation tips
- Understanding Number and Date Formatting
- Conditional Formatting
- Constructing Formulas using Basic Functions
- The Importance of Absolute Cell References
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Looking beyond simple Paste
- The advantages of naming Ranges
- Manipulating data with Text Functions
- The magic of Flash Fill
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 500k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- We teach accountants Excel. Through our partnerships with accountancy bodies, the AAT and ICAEW we have taught 20k+ accountants Excel.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Excel before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
About the author:
Deborah Ashby is the in-house IT Trainer here at Excel with Business, specialising in Microsoft Office training courses and content creation. Deborah has been an IT Trainer for nine years and has been supporting Microsoft products for 21 years. Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
Who is this course for?
The Excel for Accountants (Basic) course is a short course consisting of 10 video-led modules. The course is primarily aimed at accountants, bookkeepers and accounting professionals and aims to provide learners with a solid foundation with which to build further skills.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can I do this course on my Android 7 phone thank-you Karen.
Good morning. The course is 100% online and although we recommend completing on a computer, it is available on any device as long as you have a good internet connection. Let me know if you have further questions. Happy learning!This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is there a test and a certificate at the end of the course ?
Good afternoon. Thank you for contacting us, That is correct! At the end of your course, you will receive a certificate of attainment. which will be the certificate of completion. Let me know if you have further questions so we may assist. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.