Add to basket or enquire
Excel For Accountant – Level 2
Being able to use Excel is vital for Accountants, so if you hope to work as an Accountant, or are already working as an Accountant, make sure you’re getting the most out of Excel with this Excel for Accountant’s Level 2 course. This excellent Excel for Accountant – Level 2 course will allow you to build crucial knowledge and skills in Excel, focusing on Excel for Accountants. During this Excel for Accountant course you’ll gain a full understanding of Excel for Accountants, including: the time value of money, graphs for accounting use, and an overview of Excel solutions for accountants.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
What skills will I learn?
- Gain an overview of Excel solutions for accountants and how best to use them
- Understand graphs and pivot tables for accounting use
- Understand discounting and compounding
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
1: An Overview Of Excel Solutions For Accountants – Level 2
2: A Guide To Important Excel Functions
3: The Time Value Of Money - Discounting And Compounding
4: Validation Of Data And Form Controls
5: Ratio Analysis 2- Statistical Analysis
6: Graphs For Accounting Use
7: Pivot Tables – Level 2
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Excel For Accountant – Level 2.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- School Lavers
- Job Seekers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Financial Analyst
- Payment Specialist
- Accounting Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Reece Gammon asked:
It says that the method of assessment is at the end of the course, does this mean after the 12 months or the 18 hour duration?
Kindly note that you will get 12 months access but if you can allocate more time you can finish this by 2-4 months time.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.