Excel for Accountant – Level 1
**Best Christmas Discounts**
Being able to use Excel is vital for Accountants, so if you hope to work as an Accountant, or are already working as an Accountant, make sure you’re getting the most out of Excel with this Excel for Accountant’s course. This excellent Excel for Accountant – Level 1 course will allow you to build crucial knowledge and skills in Excel, focusing on Excel for Accountants. During this Excel for Accountant course you’ll gain a full understanding of Excel for Accountants, including: Excel solutions made easy, how to understand ratio analysis, and an introduction to pivot tables.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
What will I learn?
- Understand Ratio analysis
- Learn how graphs can help
- Learn ratio analysis can help
- Understand lists and ratios
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
1: Excel Solutions Made Easy For Accountants
2: How Do Ratio Analysis Through Excel Help Accountants(Qm]
3: Exploring Lists And Ratios
4: Accounts Specific Tasks
5: More Insights With Tables
7: Understanding Ratio Analysis – Part 01
8: How Can Graphs Help(Qm]
9: What You Need To Know About Pivot Tables
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Excel for Accountant – Level 1.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Financial Analyst
- Payment Specialist
- Accounting Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.