Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Event Planning Unit Diploma
Event planning management is event management unit certificate that provide learner basic concepts about event planning and their management on the basis of venue, site, health and safety or record keeping. Aim of this unit is to explain the basics about event plan management including venue, site management, health and safety and record keeping. Understand the General Considerations for Event Plan Management and Understand the Management of Event venue and site.
The following is included for online study with ILC
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course, learner needs to pay for a Certificate of Completion from ILC either PDF format or Hardcopy
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £20
Certificate of Completion from ILC (Hardcopy) = £30 + postage charges £10
Students seeking to enrol for thiscourse should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.