Add to basket or enquire
A smarter approach to learning>> quicker success in your career!
Join our comprehensive Event Planning & Management training from Studybooth if you are interested in generating precise knowledge of the Event Planning & Management industry and benefit not only yourself but others!
Our in-depth Event Planning & Management course provides exclusive and interactive learning materials and is developed with the utmost dedication to help you bring out the best version of yourself. During the process of learning from our course, you will be able to recognize and monitor your growth as well as reflect on your experiences in order to get insightful knowledge about who you are and how your goals are changing.
You will get crucial knowledge after finishing this extensive Event Planning & Management course, which you can use to advance your career, place of employment, or level of study. Overall, you will master the principles of the sector and acquire practical skills.
So, don't delay further and enrol now!
Wondering what the learning outcomes of this course are? Jump here:
- A solid comprehension of the Event Planning & Management.
- Ability to become time-efficient and handle workloads.
- Application of the precious knowledge in the working field.
- A step ahead in your education of the Event Planning & Management subject.
- Familiarity with the many career opportunities in your favourite Event Planning & Management field.
Our Event Planning & Management program from Studybooth creates dynamic, interactive learning materials that are built to be inherently engaging and provide you with the best possible eLearning experience. These courses don't require any additional software to adapt to any device. The lessons are evenly distributed and are set up in digestible, easy-to-digest portions for a complete comprehension of the subject.
- Module 1: Introduction to Event Management
- Module 2: Role of an Event Planner
- Module 3: Event Classification
- Module 4: Events and Clients
- Module 5: Steps to Plan an Event
- Module 6: Invitation to the Event
- Module 7: Event Marketing
- Module 8: Catering at Events
- Module 9: Event Decorations
- Module 10: Cleaning and Waste Disposal
- Module 11: Event Security
- Module 12: Developing an Event Planning Business
Who is this course for?
This Event Planning & Management course has no set requirements for learning. All you need is a smart device, a reliable internet connection, and a basic command of both English and mathematics, and you're good to go!
Any prior understanding of the Event Planning & Management is not required. You are always welcome to sign up for our course, regardless of your level of experience, whether you are a beginner or an employer already.
Enrol in our comprehensive Event Planning & Management course for continuing education and professional development to update your knowledge and learn new skills. This course will help you as a lifelong learner earn more money throughout the course of your career. Your knowledge and abilities will always be current, thanks to this Event Planning & Management.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
After successfully completing this Event Planning & Management course, you will qualify for the CPD QS -certified certificate. The PDF Certificate will be completely free.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
The hardcopy certificate for this Event Planning & Management course can be received by paying £9.99, for students living inside the UK. For international orders, the total fee is £14.99 (£9.99 Certification Fee + £5 postal charge).
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.