Event planning isn’t only about throwing fabulous Gatsby-style parties. In case you consider taking the path of an event manager, you must understand that the art of planning events is an intricate occupation requiring dedication and self-education.
The key to a successful event is expert planning, which is why demand for these professionals is growing!
The Event Manager Training provide you with all the tools and knowledge you need to launch a promising career as a proficient event planner.
This exquisite course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Event Manager Training is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Event Manager Training:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The Event Manager Training trains you to organize corporate meetings, fashion shows, promotional events, corporate functions, and more. Graduates of this program who have developed their sense of entrepreneurship and the desire to excel at event organizing will be ideally suited to start their own event planning business in the fashion world, artistic sectors, or further afield.
This course is designed with the following modules:
- Events Management
- Party Type Ideas
- Theming an event
- The Psychology
- Childrens parties
- Qualities needed
- Shoestring Budgets
- Home Party Tips
Basics of Event Management
- Module one – Getting Started
- Module Two – Types of Events
- Module Three – Brainstorming
- Module Four – Types of Entertainment
- Module Five – Support Staff
- Module Six – Technical Staff
- Module Seven – Vendors
- Module Eight – Finalize The Plan
- Module Nine – Administrative Tasks
- Module Ten – Get Organized
- Module Eleven – Post Event Activities
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Wedding Planning On A Budget
- Wedding Attire Money Saving Tips
- Reception Cash Saving Tips
- Reception Dinner Budget Saving Tips
- Planning Catering for Your Wedding
- Saving Money On Buying Flowers
- Photography And Videography Cash Savers
- Your Honeymoon Adventure
- Conclusion: Final Thoughts
- Wedding Planning Checklist
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Event Manager Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.