** Accredited Diploma in Event Management Level 4 ****Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**. Event Management - Diploma This Event Management accessible and well structured course is endorsed by Ofqual’s regulated awarding institution. This Event Management course will prepare the learner to develop the capacity to face the diverse, dynamic and innovative challenges in the event management industry.
You will learn new skills, talents and required knowledge that will enable you to make a great impact in the minds and hearts of your clients or employers. The Event Management course is regularly updated with the current market demands and trends, so you will be learning the fundamental concepts that will enable you to be relevant in this industry.
Among other things, you will learn variety of skills-set which includes marketing and customer service experience, introduction to event planning, steps in planning events, types of events, the event planning process, and lots more.
If you are employed to work in an Event Management field, or you want to follow a career path in the Event Management industry as a public consultant, you will truly find this Event Management Diploma Level 4 course quite significant.
Event Management - Course Benefits
This Event Management Diploma Level 4 is a great course. By enrolling for this course, you will gain multiple benefits namely:
- You will enjoy complete flexibility to study at your own pace, and from any suitable location.
- Regardless of your current work schedule, you will be happy studying this course.
- To enjoy this Event Management Diploma Level 4 course, you will need to show your willingness to engage in this course. More so, you need to have a good computer with strong internet access.
- Your one off payment covers high quality training, course materials, study materials, 100% tutor support, and supporting documents.
- At the completion of this course, you will be issued with a certificate of achievement; you can use the certificate to get a job in an event management industry or if you are already working in this industry, by completing this course, you will be eligible for a pay raise.
- Among other things, this course will teach you how to effectively, proactively and innovatively handle all the complexities that goes with event planning, how to implement event management and event planning strategies, how to provide awesome customer service, how to create a credible event plan, how to work with multiple clients and vendors simultaneously and delivering overall exceptional results and so on.
- At the completion of each unit, you will be required to write an assessment, and this will be marked by your tutor.
- With this certificate, learners can pursue career path as convention planner, exhibition coordinator, event operations manager, meeting planner, activities & events planner, meeting & event planner and so on.
Take your career to the next level by enrolling for this Event Management Diploma Level 4 course, and you will be extremely happy you did!
Event Management - Learning Objectives
The primary objective of this premier Diploma in Event Management is to provide the learner with a solid theoretical and practical foundation upon which to build an extraordinary life-long career in event management. Our event management course focuses exclusively on the most essential skills and knowledge of practical value as an up and coming event management professional. Whether looking to secure your first position within the event management industry or pursuing promotion as an existing member of the workforce, an accredited course could make all the difference.
With unrivalled event management industry experience and expertise, our tutors are in a unique position to nurture a new generation of event management professionals via dynamic distance learning. From the very basics of the international events industry to the fundamentals of event planning to the most advanced management and optimization strategies, the OHSC team will stand by and support you, every step of the way. We are also continually refining and updating our course content, in order to provide learners with the most relevant educational experience in accordance with current market trends and demands.
Study Event Management Diploma Level 4 in your own time and at your own pace for a recognized qualification that could transform your career prospects for life.
Upon successful completion of this Event Management Diploma Level 4 course, you will be able to:
- Confidently handle each stage of the event planning process
- Produce a comprehensive and professional event plan
- Consider and work with a variety of different types of events
- Establish strong working relationships with clients and vendors alike
- Evaluate event location and venue suitability
- Plan for a variety of contingencies and potential planning issues
- Create and implement powerful event marketing strategies
- Provide the highest quality customer service for clients and guests alike
- Close and evaluate events to allow for continuous improvement
- Start and manage your own event planning business
Event Management - Course Outline
Our exclusive diploma in event management is delivered across nine intensive yet accessible module. In order to successfully complete the course, the modules must be completed in order, along with an assessment at the end of each module.
Module 1 - An Introduction to Event Planning
Module 2 - Types of Event
Module 3 - The Event Planning Process
Module 4 - Steps in Planning in Event
Module 5 - The Event Management Plan
Module 6 - Marketing and Customer Services
Who is this course for?
Our most advanced Diploma in Event ManagementLevel 4 is ideally-suited to anyone looking to secure their first professional role in this dynamic industry, or perhaps advance an existing position. Likewise, those who run their own event management businesses though lack official training and qualifications may find the content of this course of significant value.
Every course we offer provides candidates with the opportunity to study in their own time and at their own pace, with absolutely no time restrictions or deadlines to worry about. If considering a change in career path though cannot commit to full-time education or training, our Diploma in Event management could be perfect for you. Enhance your CV with a accredited course and explore one of the most rewarding contemporary event management sectors anywhere in the world.
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our advanced Diploma in Event Management must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of the Diploma in Event Management, candidates may choose to pursue a variety of careers including:
- Junior or senior event manager
- Meeting Planner
- Activities & Events Planner
- Meeting & Event Planner
- Event Operations Manager
- Conference Planner
- Association Event Planner
- Event Planner/Analyst
- Exhibition Coordinator
- Special Events Planner
- Convention Planner
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
My manager has paid for this course, I should receieve an email regarding it apparently, do you know how long this will take?
Normally we give course access in about 24 - 48 hrs. In case of bank holiday and weekend, it might take a bit longer. You will get an email with all the course log in details.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.