Inspire London College is offering Endorsed Level 4 Certificate in Event Management from one of the leading Ofqual Recognize awarding organisation (TQUK).
Event Management course is specifically designed for the Individual who has interest in Event management, wedding management, Birthday's event management or they want to start their own Event management business.
If you Want to become an event planner / Event Manager? If you are thinking to manage an event successfully and want to start a promising career in the field of event management then Inspire London College offers you an opportunity to take a step and enrol on Event Event Management.
Event Management Diploma is a great way to understand the skills and knowledge required for becoming a successful event manager. The diploma in event management course aims to furnish the candidates with the necessary knowledge and skills for an event planner in the contemporary world. The course facilitates you to understand the event management industry and enables you to understand the modern requirements of this field.
The job of the event manager is multidimensional and this course facilitates you to gain the specific skills set and knowledge for the successful organization of an event.
Event management course offers the learners an extensive knowledge of the event management, its classification, elements of event planning, effective customer services, marketing and advertisement of an event. In addition to this course provides the essential managerial, administrative and supervisory skills for an individual for organising an event. Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
Event Management Diploma Included Benefits
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an *Endorsed Certificate*from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation **
Event Management Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understand the concept of Event Management and approaches used to organise an event in the current environment.
- Understand the classification of Events that how events are defined in different scenarios.
- Understand different themes of the description of events that what is the need and demand of event and how to make it attractive for participants.
- Understand the planning process for events that how to plan for an event, what the requirements are and how these requirements are achieved.
- Understand the budgeting techniques used in Event Management means that what are major techniques and how resources are allocated to different activities.
- Understand that how the venue will be selected for the event which will be according to the requirement of customers.
- Develop the marketing knowledge which will enable you to understand the importance and process of marketing in the Event Management.
Level 4 Diploma in Event Management is Endorsed Certificate / Course. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Event Management learner must have to achieve minimum 9 units with 90 Credits.
Units / Modules
- Introduction to Basics of Event Management
- Classification of Events
- Basics of Event Planning Process
- Event Plan Management
- Marketing Management for Event
- Customer Services Management for Event
- Event Evaluation
- Risk Management for Event
- Establishment and Management of Successful Event Business
After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE /Moodle. You will be assessed by Inspire London College’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation ** or from Inspire London College (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format only) = £40
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Event management diploma is suitable for the learners who are interested to learn the new skills and knowledge for planning an event. Individuals trying to set-up their own business or event planner or trying to get a job in the hospitality sector are also recommended for event management course.
Students seeking to enrol for online event management course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
Event management mainly offers the opportunities of self-employment but after the successful completion of the course the candidates can also explore the following careers.
- Event planner in hospitality sector
- Convention Planner
- Meeting and conference planner
- Wedding planner business
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.