Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Event Management & PR course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Event Management & PR course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Event Manager course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Event Manager course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
PR : Public Relation
This PR: Public Relations course is designed for Public Relations Managers, Public Relations Consultants, Public Relations Officers, Public Relations Coordinators, Public Relations Directors, and Public Information Specialists.
Key Features of the Event Management & PR Course :
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
- Free Life Coaching Course
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
Course Curriculum 01
The detailed curriculum outline of our Event Manager course is as follows:
- Module 01: Types of Events
- Module 02: Brainstorming
- Module 03: Support Staff
- Module 04: Technical Staff
- Module 05: Vendors
- Module 06: Get Organized
- Module 07: Post Event Activities
- Module 08: Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Module 09: An Overview of Hotel Industry
- Module 10: Management of Front Office Operations
- Module 11: Management of Food and Beverage Operations
- Module 12: Customer Satisfaction
- Module 13: E-Hospitality and Technology
Course Curriculum 02
The detailed curriculum outline of our PR : Public Relation course is as follows:
***PR : Public Relation***
- Module 01: Introduction to Public Relations
- Module 02: Concepts of Public Relations
- Module 03: Management and Organisation of Public Relations
- Module 04: Public Relations Tactics and Research
- Module 05: Major Fields of Public Relations Practice Part I
- Module 06: Major Fields of Public Relations Practice Part II
- Module 07: Social Media and PR
- Module 08: Crisis management
- Module 09: Ethics & Professionalism in Public Relations
All of our courses, including this Event Management & PR course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Event Management & PR course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Event Management & PR course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Hard copy certificate
Certificate of completion is included in course priceAdditional information:
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.