Event Resources Group
The Event Management Masterclass receives outstanding feedback from previous attendees. It is delivered by Kevin Waters who has over 25 years’ experience working on corporate and public events and still runs his own event agency.
The course is packed full of content on the planning and execution of events and makes use of videos, some practical sessions and real life anecdotes to colour in the lessons.
Great insight into the specifics of event management. I would highly recommend this course to anyone.
GEMMA D. - BBC Worldwide
Exactly what I was looking for from today. The extra things to bear in mind and the examples given were invaluable.
GILL F. - Philips
Very enjoyable & informative, plenty of content. A good mix of participation & teaching. Picked up lots of tips for future events.
SARAH G - East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
Brilliant course that offers lots of transferable skills that I can use in a work based and life environment. Would recommend!
RACHAEL M. – Heathrow Limited
The course exceeded my expectations and I now feel I have the fundamental tools to be an extremely successful event manager
EMMA B. - Penne PLC
Enjoyable & informative! Would recommend to anybody involved in the event world/industry. Great tips from a professional.
HALEY C. - Glasgow University
The Event Management Masterclass provides the A to Z of how to organise any event management project. It is packed full of content, best practices, tips and templates to satisfy any event planner.
- 7 Event Fundamentals
- Event goals and aspirations
- Creating Moods and Tempos
- Key Venue Points
- Key Event Planning Tools
- The Ultimate Event Planning Process
- ROI = Return on Investment
- Essential Event Finances
- Characteristics of an Event Planner
- Creating a Contingency Plan
- Event Run Sheets
- Understanding Contracts
- Managing Sub-contractors
- Event Kit Essentials
- Venues and Contractors Checklists
- Venue suitability
- Event Energy & Flow
- Venue Access
- The UK Equality Act 2010
- Selecting Contractors
- International Event Tips
- Negotiation Checklist and Strategies
- Negotiation Workshop
- Who’s Responsible for Safety?
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- Event Planners Responsibilities
- Health and Safety Overview
All students receive
- CPD certification. Universally accepted as the mark of professional development
- CPM certification. Approved by 30+ international event associations
- Certificates included
- All slides and hand outs
- This course has successfully been presented by Kevin Waters for over 3 years. He is a director of his own event agency with over 20 years event experience and a former Board member of the International Event Association.
- The course is packed full of content, tips and best practices and brought to life with real life anecdotes, delivered with humour and warmth.
- Videos are used to outline key points along with workshop exercises.
- The course is delivered in an informal boardroom style, the setting relaxed, convivial and professional.
Additional Course titles - Part or Full Time
- Event Management Masterclass CPD and International CMP accreditation
Live Classroom or In-house
- Event Management Bootcamp with CMP and CPD accreditation
5 days (1 week or 2 x weekends) - Classroom/In-house/Live Webinar
- Event Health and Safety
1 day - Classroom/In-house/Live Webinar
Who is this course for?
The course is excellent for beginners and intermediate experience levels.
Advanced planners use the sessions as an aide memoire and to update on best practices.
This course is open to all levels.
It provides a great base for newbies and new ideas and practices for intermediate planners.
Event Coordinator/Assistant - £16,000/ £20,000pa
Event Manager/Producer - £24,000/£34,000
Event Account Manager - £30,000/£50,000
Event Director - £35,000/£70,000
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.