Add to basket or enquire
This course will take you through the event management process, with detailed insight into how to plan and carry out the organisation of an event. With individual lessons containing tips on how, where and when to hold a particular event, you will finish this course as an expert on the topic and with new found confidence on how to talk with clarity and authority on the art of event management.
This course is ideal for aspiring event managers who want to gain an insight into the industry and what the job entails. It is also a great course for existing event managers who want to either brush up their knowledge or learn how to improve on a particular area of event management.
Your course instructor Lisa Price holds a degree in Tourism Management & a Masters in Event Management. As a member of the Venue Management School, Lisa is an accredited venue manager and a certified facilities executive. She has worked in the industry for over two decades, contributing to such organisations as the Melbourne Cricket Ground and numerous other high-profile and prestigious sporting events.
- Includes 40 lectures and over 1.5 hours of online, on-demand video content
- Understand the importance of customer satisfaction, how to achieve it, and why it must come before profit sometimes
- Learn the entire event management process and be quizzed on your knowledge on completion of the course.
- Study in detail the difference between different size events and how planning differs.
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
Perfect for anyone interested in getting into event management, or with a large-scale event to plan such as a wedding or party.
This course has no prerequisites
This course will help you establish a career in Events Management.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.