Add to basket or enquire
Event Management Course
Are you an aspiring candidate wanting to explore a diverse job field? Then, this Event Management course is for you.
Whether small, medium or large - every organisation needs to organise different events. Apart from organisational events, there are events like musical concerts, sports tournaments and many more. Small corporate events could be managed by in-house personnel; however, event management companies need to be hired for big events. So, there is a massive prospect in the Event Management industry.
So, if you are employed in any organisation, you can take this Event Management course. Once you complete this Event Management course, you can take the lead in managing in-house events. Thus, your reputation and importance in the organisation will increase. As a result, you might get promotion opportunities as well.
On the other hand, after completing this Event Management course, you can explore the event management industry and make yourself a strong candidate for an event planner, executive, manager, and other relevant positions.
This Event Management course is divided into eight easy-to-understand modules, each dealing with one central topic. You will learn the basics of event management from the first module of this Event Management course. The second module of this Event Management course will teach you how to prepare a plan for an event. Finally, you need to evaluate your performance once the event is over. So, the third module of this Event Management course will teach you the review and evaluation process.
Marketing is an essential aspect of event management. The fourth module will deal with this. Another important thing is human resources. For an event execution, you need many people for different tasks. The fifth module of this Event Management course will guide you on this. From the next module, you learn about effective communication.
Finally, to do all these things, you need an appropriate venue! Therefore, the seventh module of this Event Management course will teach you how to select venues based on event requirements. Last but not least, the final module of this Event Management course will teach you how to become a good event manager.
Learning Outcomes of This Event Management
After completing this Event Management course, you will be able to -
- Describe event management and its functions
- Prepare the plan and budget for event management
- Carry out the review and evaluation process of event management
- Create marketing and promotional strategies for event management
- Manage different teams to ensure efficient event management
- Explain the communication and customer service procedure in event management
- Select appropriate venues for successful event management
- Describe the ways of becoming a good event manager
Why Choose This Event Management From Us
- This Event Management course is developed by a relevant industry expert.
- Customised content to meet the demand of 21st-century workplaces.
- Self-paced course, supported on any device, i.e., desktop, laptop, smartphone, tab.
- Available TUTOR SUPPORT via email.
- Dedicated 24/7 customer support to solve all the queries from you.
- Budget-friendly course price.
- Entirely FREE PDF certificate.
- Instant e-certificate
- Event Management Developed by qualified professionals
- Lifetime Access
- Tutor Support
- Downloadable Modules as PDF Documents
- 2: Planning an Event 08:00
- 4: Marketing and Market Research for Event Management 08:00
- 5: Planning Human Resources for Events 07:00
- 6: Communication and Customer Service for Event Management 08:00
- 7: Venue Selection for Your Event 08:00
- 8: How To Be a Good Event Manager 08:00
Event Management Course
This Event Management course is self-paced. Therefore, you can study this Event Management course at your convenient time from wherever you want using any smart device. Moreover, if you face any problem accessing this premium Event Management course, you can contact our dedicated 24/7 customer support team, who will solve issues promptly.
Moreover, you will get unlimited access to this Event Management course. Thus, you can revise and sharpen your knowledge and skills anytime. So, without further delay, enrol in this Event Management course today and gain a competitive advantage over your peers. Happy learning.
Curriculum of the Event Management Course
Module 01: Introduction to Event Management
- What is an Event?
- What are the Types of Events?
- How Can You Choose the Type of Your Event?
- Why Do We Need Events?
- What is Event Management?
- The Functions of Event Management
Module 02: Planning an Event
- The Extent of the Events Industry
- Planning an Event
- The Need for Health, Safety, and Security Measures
- Planning and Managing Your Event Budget
Module 03: Reviewing and Evaluating an Event
- The Importance of Review and Evaluation
- The Sources of Information Available for Evaluating an Event
- The Range of Tools Available for Event Evaluation
- The Steps of Evaluating an Event
Module 04: Marketing and Market Research for Event Management
- Why You Should Research Your Market
- So Who is Your Target Audience?
- What Makes People Attend Your Event?
- Event Promotion Plans
- Events and Social Media
- Off-line Event Promotion
Module 05: Planning Human Resources for Events
- How is an Event Managed?
- Human Resource Requirements for an Event
- Teams That Contribute to an Event
- Different Types of Teams Involved in Team Management
Module 06: Communication and Customer Service for Event Management
- Importance of Effective Communication
- Developing a Communication Strategy
- Equality and Diversity in Event Management
- Why Customer Service is Essential for Event Management
Module 07: Venue Selection for Your Event
- Types of Event Venues
- Finding Your Perfect Event Venue
- Evaluating Your Event Venue
- Transport Management for Your Event
Module 08: How To Be a Good Event Manager
- What is an Event Manager?
- What Makes a Good Event Manager
- What are the Characteristics of a Good Event Manager?
- Starting Your Own Event Management Business
As soon as you complete this Nursery Teacher course successfully, you can claim your free pdf certificate. Next, you will find instructions on how to download the certificate.
Buying for Your Team?
You can buy this Event Management course for your colleague or members of your team by simply adding the Event Management course to the basket. You can add the student's details and a message at checkout.
Who is this course for?
Event Management Course
This Event Management course is ideal for anyone wanting to become a professional in event management. You will be benefitted as an event management executive, event planner, event manager, owner of an event management company or any other relevant position through this Event Management course.
Event Management Diploma
There is no prerequisite to enrolling in this Event Management course. However, you must be a continuous learner with a strong motivation in order to grasp the best out of this Event Management course.
Event Management Course
This Event Management course is not a direct qualification for any job. However, completing this Event Management course will enhance your CV and employability skills in the relevant field. After completing this Event Management course, you can explore opportunities as Event Executive, Event Manager, Owner, etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.