Event Resources Group
The Event Health & Safety course receives outstanding feedback from previous attendees.
It is delivered by our director of training who has over 25 years’ experience working on corporate and public events.
The course has formal certification and is delivered by a current event professional who is a qualified H&S advisor and is peppered with anecdotes and experiences to colour the lessons.
Very well prepared, thoughtfully considering our needs for the session. The delivery was spot on!
CHARLIE J. – Yorkshire Cancer Trust
I was anticipating a dry day. Instead I’ve left motivated and ready to review our H+S approaches.
KAI W. - The Rank Foundation
Loved the clear information. It has cleared up any queries I had in areas I was unsure of. Knowledgeable and experienced trainer.
SARAH H – Nockolds Solicitors
Kevin was a very engaging & enthusiastic tutor, he kept the course interesting & easy to follow – would definitely recommend to others
AMELIA B.- BGC Partners - London
Great training, really useful. Thanks for inspiring us to review our H&S stuff!
REBEKKA S. – It’s the Flashpack
Thank you for the session it was exactly what I was after and the group all found it really helpful. I shall be sure to recommend elsewhere in the Council.
SARAH P. – London Borough of Sutton
Please ask if you'd like more testimonials, we have lots, handwritten from other students.
The Event Safety Course provides clear explanations and guidance on the health & safety legislation, risk assessments, method statements and emergency preparedness as applicable to the event industry.
- Introduction to Health and Safety Legislation
- Who is RESPONSIBLE?
- Overview of salient sections of The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Risk Assessment Process
- Risk Control Management
- Method Statements
- Emergency preparedness is included in discussions as preparation for any eventuality during events.
- Case studies and workshop are included to provide practical knowledge for participants
At the end of the H&S Essentials course, you will be able to:
- Understand the different legalities behind health and safety lawsin the country and the penalties for non-compliance
- Know what is required of every employer when it comes to keeping the safety of their employees including those that are not employed within the place of work
- Awareness of the documents needed for compliance under the HSW 1974
- Have a clear understanding of Risk Assessments, the Risk Assessment Process and Risk Control
- Have a clear understanding of Method Statements
- Have an awareness of Emergency Preparedness
- Apply these learnings in the implementation of a sound health and safety plan for your events
- CPD certification. Universally accepted as the mark of professional development
- CPM certification. Approved by 30+ international event associations
- Certificates included
- All slides and hand outs
Additional Course titles - Part or Full Time
- Event Management Masterclass CPD and International CMP accreditation
In-house or 2 x 4 hours Live Webinar
- Event Management Bootcamp with CMP and CPD accreditation
5 days (1 week or 2 x weekends) - Classroom/In-house/Live Webinar
- Event Health and Safety
1 day - Classroom/In-house/Live Webinar
Who is this course for?
This course is excellent for all event planners, event volunteers or event crew.
It gives a wider appreciation of health and safety requirements from an event planner or event staff perspective.
The course is designed and delivered to make an otherwise dry subject come across in an easily digestible manner.
Our course director has over 25 years in the event industry.
Event Coordinator/Assistant - £16,000/ £20,000pa
Event Manager/Producer - £24,000/£34,000
Event Account Manager - £30,000/£50,000
Event Director - £35,000/£70,000
Agency Owner - £20,000/£250,000
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.