Add to basket or enquire
In this Event Design and Styling Course for Events Management, train in the fundamentals behind event design first so you approach projects professionally and responsibly and you’re fully prepared to plan successful events. This course covers all the basics from initial brainstorming and concept development to working hands-on with clients. You’ll learn how to get started, and what your first steps will be when working with a client, so you can impress with your professionalism and polish!
The course will teach you how to conceptualize an individual event. You will understand the importance of examining floor plans and using design software, understand where to look for inspiration. Learn how to translate a client’s vision into practical application, how to choose the right design and décor techniques.
Benefits of studying the Event Design and Styling Course for Events Management with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Principles of Interior Design
- Design Principles
- Career of an Interior Designer
- Design Concepts
- How to Present Your Interior Design Plans to Clients
- Finding Inspiration
- Design Process
- Steps to Design Success
- Working with the Team
- Pricing Strategies
- Project Management Skills
- Design Evaluation Factors
- Challenges Interior Designers Face Today
Elements of Design
- Design Elements
- The Importance of Accessorizing
- Color Theory
- Scale and Proportion
- The Psychology of Achieving Balance
- Choosing a Suitable Color Scheme
- Choose the Right Flooring Materials
- Choosing Window Dressings
- Window Treatments
- Choose the Right Lighting for Each Room
Arrange Furniture for Every Room
- Living Room Furniture Arrangements
- Bedroom Furniture Arrangements
- Dining Room Furniture Arrangements
- Kid’s Room Arrangements
Popular Interior Design Styles
- Most Popular Interior Design Styles (2018)
- Event Scope and Budget
- Marketing Plan and Pricing
- Communications Plan
- Project Management Approach
- Choosing a Venue
- Spaces within a Venue
- Accessibility and Community Impacts
- Event Plan
- Planning Environment
- Risk Management
- Emergency Management
- Stakeholder Management
- On the Day
- Dot Planning
- Event Suppliers
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Customers and Stakeholders
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Contingency Plan
- Measuring Success and Process Review
- Continual Improvement and Knowledge Transfer
All About You
- Characteristics of Great Event Managers
- Being Successful
- Your Wellbeing
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Event Design and Styling Course for Events Management is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.