Add to basket or enquire
In this challenging period, being skilled as a site manager is one of the easiest ways to make a great career. Therefore, with profound knowledge and practising facilities, we have made this Event Coordinator course.
With the latest and upgraded materials suggested by the experts, this course will give you a proper view of site management. Along with this, you will get 24/7 tutor support from our experts. This will help you to gain the skills of a site manager in a furnished way.
Another thing about the Event Coordinator course is, you can learn from this Event Coordinator course according to your own time schedule. Therefore, with the schedule flexibility and 24/7 tutor support, this Event Coordinator course is the perfect one for you to achieve the advanced skills to build a great career.
Benefits you will get from our Event Coordinator course:
- Eligibility for IAO-accredited certificates on successful completion of each of the courses in this Event Coordinator course
- Learning materials of our Event Coordinator course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the Event Coordinator course materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
From the Event Coordinator course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Event Coordinator will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Event Coordinator course today and take control of your career!
The curriculum of the Event Coordinator:
- Module 01: Introduction to Event Management
- Module 02: Role of an Event Planner
- Module 03: Event Classification
- Module 04: Events and Clients
- Module 05: Steps to Plan an Event
- Module 06: Venue Requirements
- Module 07: Invitations, Greetings, and Dress Code
- Module 08: Event Marketing
- Module 09: Networking
- Module 10: Working with Vendors and Suppliers
- Module 11: Event Decorations
- Module 12: Planning a Kids’ Party
- Module 13: Types of Kids’ Parties
- Module 14: Choosing a Theme
- Module 15: Planning the Entertainment
- Module 16: Catering at Events
- Module 17: Cleaning and Waste Disposal
- Module 18: Event Security
The Event Coordinator course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Text-based study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
Method Of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate. However, if you fail, you can always retake the exam for £3.99.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
Certificate Of Achievement
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
Once you have finished the Event Coordinator Course, you will be eligible to apply for IAO-accredited certificates for each of the courses inside this bundle as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hard Copy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hard Copy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
The Event Coordinator course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Event Coordinator course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Event Coordinator course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Event Coordinator course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Event Coordinator course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy and be over the age of 16.
Studying the Event Coordinator course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve always wanted. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Event Coordinator course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.