Add to basket or enquire
The Event Coordinator course will give you all the necessary abilities to run any kind of special event. Why limit yourself to being a wedding planner, when there are so many more opportunities out there?
This comprehensive training program will take you through the preliminary planning of an event, including vendors, resources, and entertainment. It covers every type of special occasion from corporate awards ceremonies to fund-raising family fun-days. You’ll learn how to kickstart your own business as a professional Event Manager or consultant, and where you can attract clients and customers.
After finishing this online course, you’ll be fully aware of the responsibilities and requirements that an Event Manager owns and be able to fashion yourself a lucrative career within this dynamic industry.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Event Coordinator Course and broken it down into 7 manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Event Planning
- Planning Event as an Event Planner
- Handling Clients as an Event Planner
- Plans and Preparations for a Meeting as an Event Planner
- First Impressions for an Event Planner and the Presentation
- Find Client’s Need as an Event Planner
- Timeframes for an Event Planner
- Following Up
- Event Proposals
- Event Planner Contracts and Agreements
Module 2: Steps for Planning an Event
- Event Planner Goals and Audience
- Date and Time to Fix As an Event Planner
- Event Planning Budget
- Choose the Venue as a Professional Event Planner
- Food and Beverages in an Event
- Transportations Factors For Event Planners
- Maintain Timeframes as a Professional Event Planner
Module 3: Invitations, Greetings, and Dress Code
- Plan Invitations and Replies as an Event Planner
- Greeting Etiquette and Handshake Protocol is Mandatory For an Event Planner
Module 4: Table Manners and Table Settings
- Arrange a Perfect Table Setting Setup as an Event Planner
- Apply Proper Table Manners as a Professional Event Planner
Module 5: The Event
- Focus on the Last Minute Preparations as a Good Event Planner
- During The Event
- Design Great Looking Business Cards for an Event Planning Career
- Be Professional While Evaluating an Event as an Event Planner
- Plan After-Event Programs
Module 6: What is Event Management
- Role as an Event Planning Manager
- Project Management for the Event Planner
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Event Management
- Crisis Managing Situations for an Event Planner
- Plan Your Career as an Event Planner
Module 7: Types of Events
- Define an Event from the Event Planner View
- Conferences to Attend as an Event Planner
- Event Planner Meetings
- Launching Events for an Event Planner to Plan
- Fashion Shows to Plan as an Event Planner
- Fundraising Program arrangements by an Event Planner
- Arrange a Wedding Program as a Creative Event Planner
- Plan Religious Event as an Event Planner
- Photo Calls and Exhibition Arrangement as an Experienced Event Planner
- Plan Special Arrangements for Sports Events and Concerts as a Pro Event Planner
- Focus on Political Events
- Arrange Anniversaries and Show Event Planner Creativities
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Who is this course for?
This Event Coordinator course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Event Coordinator course is for you.
The Event Coordinator course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review