Add to basket or enquire
Learn all tools & rules of business ethics, get a certificate of double recognition from REED & Accounting Lecture at the end of the course, boost your CV & keep your boss happy with impressive work. Free accounting course included.
This is a comprehensive Ethics course for Accountants which will increase your confidence in daily accounting work.
This course is aligned with AAT level 3 ADSY, Advanced Synoptic level 3 syllabus. Also suitable for HNC, HND, other university & professional accounting courses.
This course is developed with years of research , guided by a Chartered Accountant & experienced UK lecturer.
You may claim CPD hours after completion.
- 1: Introduction & ethical dilemma 06:47
- 2: AAT/ACCA Code of Ethics 06:13
- 3: Legal Framework 07:31
- 4: Regulation of accountancy profession 04:27
- 5: V5 Ch1 Fundamental ethical principles (12 min) 11:19
- 6: Activity 9 10:56
- 7: Threats to ethical principles 07:06
- 8: NOLAN principles 07:23
- 9: Operational Risks 05:01
- 10: Disciplinary regulations 04:35
- 11: CPD 03:57
- 12: Test your learning 06:17
- 13: Transparency, honesty, fairness & discretion 06:26
- 14: Activity 3 06:57
- 15: Accountants in practice & business 08:56
- 16: Safeguards in Practice 07:46
- 17: Safeguards in Business 03:46
- 18: The accountant & client relationship 08:10
- 19: Recommendation & referrals 02:17
- 20: Conflicts of interest 05:14
- 21: Fees & remuneration 05:21
- 22: Marketing professional services 03:58
- 23: Test your learning 01:42
- 24: Professional independence 06:43
- 25: Audit commottee 04:38
- 26: Gifts & Hospitality 04:18
- 27: Bribe 10:13
- 28: Acting with sufficient expertise 05:44
- 29: Fraud 03:54
- 30: Confidentiality & disclosure 04:18
- 31: Test your learning 01:19
- 32: Identifying ethical behaviours 10:58
- 33: Dealing with ethical conflicts 13:02
- 34: Money laundering 06:19
- 35: Money laundering measures 07:32
- 36: Tipping off 02:02
- 37: Taxation services 04:49
- 38: Whistleblowing 04:07
- 39: Test your learning 02:02
- 40: E-Book link 01:00
- 41: Learn accounting within 1 hour course link 01:00
Your practice to pass course of Ethics
*Comprehensive pre-recorded bite size hd video lectures using BPP materials.
*Videos are sequentially structured.
*Tutor support via phone, email & website.
*Course materials can be accessed online.
*All questions and test your learnings covered from text book.
*4.5 hours of lectures in small videos.
*Guaranteed satisfaction & plenty of practice.
*Revision mock video.
*Social media Student community where thousands students getting help and sharing resources.
*Top AAT country leading tutor.
All you need to do is sit with a pen, paper & calculator, watch our videos, practice & pass.
Who is this course for?
• Business owners, managers & accountants.
• Bookkeepers & accountants.
• AAT level 3 students.
• Finance & accounting office workers.
• Job seekers in the field of accounting.
No prior knowledge needed.
After successful completion of this course, you may:
- Become Financial Accountant
- Join AAT level 4
- Become Finance assistance.
- Run your accounting system smoothly as a businessman or accountant.
- A professional bookkeeper
- A senior bookkeeper
- An accounts assistant
- A sales/purchase ledger clerk.
- Bank reconciliation clerk.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
how long course can be viewed after purchase
Lifetime access and certificate on completionThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.