Add to basket or enquire
Gain a full understanding of Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security through 20 in-depth courses. This course bundle is perfect for anyone who wants to gain an entry into the world of Ethical Hacking and will teach you everything you need to know about this highly paid & sought after skill.
The e-Courses4you Learn ethical Hacking from scratch course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in hacking and by the end of it you'll be able to hack systems like black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts!
This course is highly practical but it won't neglect the theory; we'll start with ethical hacking basics, breakdown the different penetration fields, then you will learn how to start hacking straight away. From here onwards you'll learn everything by example, by analysing and exploiting different systems such as networks, servers, clients, websites etc.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers a penetration testing / hacking field, in each of these sections you'll first learn how the target system works, the weaknesses of this system, and how to practically exploit theses weaknesses to hack into this system, not only that but you'll also learn how to secure systems from the discussed attacks. By the end of the course you will have a strong foundation in most hacking or penetration testing fields.
What you'll learn
- Ethical hacking & security videos.
- Start from 0 up to a high-intermediate level.
- Learn ethical hacking, its fields & the different types of hackers.
- Hack & secure both WiFi & wired networks.
- Understand how websites work, how to discover & exploit web application vulnerabilities to hack websites.
- Discover vulnerabilities & exploit them to hack into servers.
- Hack secure systems using client-side & social engineering.
- Secure systems from all the attacks shown.
- Learn Network Hacking / Penetration Testing.
- Network basics & how devices interact inside a network.
- Run attacks on networks without knowing its key.
- Control Wi-Fi connections without knowing the password.
- Launch various Man In The Middle attacks.
- Access any account accessed by any client on the network.
- Sniff network traffic & analyse it to extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, videos, images ..etc.
- Intercept network traffic & modify it on the fly.
- Discover devices connected to the same network.
- Redirect DNS requests to any destination (DNS spoofing).
- Secure networks from the discussed attacks.
- Edit router settings for maximum security.
- Discover suspicious activities in networks.
- Encrypt traffic to prevent MITM attacks.
- Discover open ports, installed services and vulnerabilities on computer systems.
- Hack servers using server side attacks.
- Exploit buffer over flows & code execution vulnerabilities to gain control over systems.
- Hack systems using client side attacks.
- Hack systems using fake updates.
- Hack systems by backdooring downloads on the fly.
- Create undetectable backdoors.
- Backdoor normal programs.
- Backdoor any file type such as pictures, pdf's ...etc.
- Gather information about people, such as emails, social media accounts, emails and friends.
- Hack secure systems using social engineering.
- Send emails from ANY email account without knowing the password for that account.
- Analyse malware.
- Manually detect undetectable malware.
- Read, write download, upload and execute files on compromised systems.
- Capture keystrokes on a compromised system.
- Use a compromised computer as a pivot to hack other systems.
- Understand how websites & web applications work.
- Understand how browsers communicate with websites.
- Gather sensitive information about websites.
- Discover servers, technologies & services used on target website.
- Discover emails & sensitive data associated with a specific website.
- Discover subdomains associated with a website.
- Discover unpublished directories & files associated with a target website.
- Discover websites hosted on the same server as the target website.
- Exploit file upload vulnerabilities to gain control over target website.
- Discover, exploit and fix code execution vulnerabilities.
- Discover, exploit & fix local file inclusion vulnerabilities.
- Discover, exploit & fix SQL injection vulnerabilities.
This bundle consists of 20 courses which will give you an opportunity to earn many Official Certifications.
Security is a constant concern in today’s world. With new techniques and trends being introduced everyday, it is paramount that companies protect their data and environment by having high level cyber security experts on their staff.
The Cyber Security Bundle will teach learners the crucial areas of security and how to keep your files and data secure from outside threats. The course goes into in-depth detail about network security, database security, cloud security and project management security procedures.
The course will provide you with an overview of Cyber Security awareness and prevention. Whether you are looking to expand potential employment opportunities or managing a company, this course is right for you. The Cyber Security Bundle with the newest techniques, tools and knowledge will help you master one of the most vital areas of computing.
e-Courses4you offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at e-Courses4you and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack and free career support to make your learning experience more rewarding.
We will start you off from the basic's and get you through the CompTIA series, ethicial hacking from a beginner level and then the more advanced courses finishing with the CEH V11
- CompTIA 601
Security+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements. Regulators and government rely on ANSI accreditation, because it provides confidence and trust in the outputs of an accredited program. Over 2.3 million CompTIA ISO/ANSI-accredited exams have been delivered since January 1, 2011.
- Certified Ethical Hacker V11
The Certified Ethical Hacker program is the pinnacle of the most desired information security training program any information security professional will ever want to be in. To master the hacking technologies, you will need to become one, but an ethical one! The accredited course provides the advanced hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. As we put it, “To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker"
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501
The CompTIA Security+ SY0 - 501 certification confirms a technician's critical knowledge of network support, media, topologies, network implementation, protocols and standards.
- The 9 course Ethical Hacking bundle covering the following courses :
Ethical Hacking: Cryptography for Hackers
Ethical Hacking: Cyber Anonymity
Ethical Hacking: Hacking Applications
Ethical Hacking: Hacking Databases
Ethical Hacking: Honeypots, IDS and Firewalls
Ethical Hacking: Malware Development
Ethical Hacking: Recon and Footprinting
Ethical Hacking: Social Engineering
Ethical Hacking: Wireless Hacking
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) CAS - 003
The new CASP program is designed to prepare you for today’s professional-level job roles in IT technologies. The CASP now includes analysing risk through interpreting trend data and anticipating cyber defence needs to meet business goals.
- CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001)
CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with performance-based questions covering security analytics, intrusion detection and response. + is the most up-to-date security analyst certification that covers advanced persistent threats in a post-2014 cybersecurity environment.
- CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-001
CompTIA PenTest+ is a unique certification as students must show they possess the skills, knowledge, and ability to perform tasks on systems. Candidates will also learn management skills used to plan, scope, and manage weaknesses, not just exploit them. PenTest+ is unique because our certification requires a candidate to demonstrate the hands-on ability and knowledge to test devices in new environments such as the cloud and mobile, in addition to traditional desktops and servers.
- CHFI -Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
CHFI certifies individuals in the specific security discipline of computer forensics from a vendor-neutral perspective. The CHFI certification will fortify the application knowledge of law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defence and military personal, legal professionals, bankers, security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
- CEH V10 - Certified Ethical Hacker 2020
This highly hands-on course gives participants experience in network and system penetration testing. It covers all of the exam objectives for the ECC 312-50 version 10 exam while taking the learner step-by-step through hacking and exploiting each network and system type. Tools used in the activities are a combination of Windows- and Kali Linux-based, covering a broad range of examples used by ethical hackers.
- CompTIA A+ 1001
The CompTIA 1001 exam considers PC hardware and peripherals, mobile device hardware, networking and troubleshooting hardware and network connectivity issues.
- CompTIA A+ 1002
The CompTIA 1002 exam considers the installation and configuration of operating systems including Windows, iOS, Android, Apple OS X and Linux. It also addresses security, the fundamentals of cloud computing and operational procedures.
CompTIA N+ N10-007 course includes:
Ports and Protocols and the OSI Model
Routing, Switching, & IP Addressing
Network Topologies & Technologies
Cloud Concepts, Network Services, & Cabling Solutions
Network Storage, Virtualization, & WAN Technologies
Documentation and Diagrams & Business Continuity
Network Monitoring & Remote Access Methods
Security Devices, Wireless Security, & Access Control
Troubleshooting Connectivity & Performance Issues
Troubleshooting Common Network Service Issues
What jobs will I be qualified for?
Upon completing the collection you will be able to pursue a career in:
- Security Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Security Engineer
The average earnings for an individual Ethical hacker or Cyber Security Analyst working in security is £73,000 per annum (source: ITjobswatch, UK Only 2020 April UK stats .gov.uk/ITcyberavg-uk
How do I study?
You study online around your own schedule with our easy to use interactive student interface which is designed to make the learning experience as enjoyable as possible. Our content is delivered via a mixture of easy to follow video's, question and answer sections and interactive test prep. When in your account you will work from your own personalised learning platform, that will log and track your course progress.
Why choose us?
- Step by step training programmes, simple and easy to use and follow
- 15 individual courses from basic to advanced topics covered
- individual completion certificates included in this offer
- Study job specific and industry recognised and essential skills required
- Student support
- Job finder service
- Progress reports
- Exam booking support
- Over 86% first time pass rate (2019 stats )
- All UK students become eligible for a TOTUM (NUS) student discount card
- 14 day no quibble money back guarantee
Who is this course for?
- Anybody interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing
- Anybody interested in learning how hackers hack computer systems
- Anybody interested in learning how to secure systems from hackers
The course is great for those who have a basic understanding and would like to develop their Hacking Skills.
Once you have completed your Ethical Hacking course you will have a globally acknowledged set of skills, and be able to unlock job opportunities all over the world Potential roles include;
Cyber security consultant
Information Security Analyst
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
you just said you need basic requirements for this course of ethical hacking so in this case if you dont know any of the scripted languages ?
Hey Musa, Basic understanding helps but just checked with our cyber guys and if you start with the CompTIA Security + course and then the learn ethical hacking from scratch bundle after then these will give you the skills and knowledge require to move onto the more advanced courses included in the package. We can also guide you through as support is included as well on online completion certificates.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Are the certificates actual certificates? Or are they a certificate of completion and are you then required to take the exams etc?
Hi Dom, The certificate you will receive included within this bundle are course completion certificates. You will be required to take external examinations to obtain official qualifications/certifications. Thanks e-Courses4you LtdThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, how old do you have to be to do the course?
Hi Liz, there is no age limit and we are seeing younger and younger students each day so the earlier the better really :-) Many thanks Ben.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.