Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
On completion of this course you will have an increased understanding of the following:
- What form should estate and trust accounts take
- The factors involved in drafting estate and trust accounts
- The structure of estate and trust accounts
- The income tax treatment of estates and trusts
- Key case studies including:
- The estate of Hilary Wren (deceased)
- The Annette Wright Settlement
- The Will Young Settlement
What is the target audience?
- Private client practitioners
Delivered by experienced lecturer John Thurston, this course will offer practical advice on the law and procedures involved in preparing estate and trust accounts and will consider the following questions:
- Is it absolutely necessary to produce estate accounts?
- As what stage should accounts be prepared?
- Are the personal representatives and residuary beneficiaries entitled to see the accounts?
- Should the personal representatives sign the accounts?
Primarily aimed at private client practitioners with experience of preparing trust and estate accounts, this one hour webinar will also benefit trainees and paralegals who wish to appreciate the issues that arise in trust and estate practice and develop their knowledge in this area.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.