Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to begin your estate agent career or want to develop more advanced skills in estate agent? Then this estate agent course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident estate agent and help you to develop your expertise in estate agent.
This estate agent course is accredited by the CPD UK & IPHM. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this estate agent course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident estate agent and develop more advanced skills. Gain the essential skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as an estate agent.
The estate agent course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as an estate agent.
This comprehensive estate agent course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of estate agent. This estate agent course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
If you’re interested in working as an estate agent or want to learn more skills on estate agent but unsure of where to start, then this estate agent course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident estate agent and develop more advanced skills.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This estate agent course is crafted by industry experts, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Why Choose This Estate Agent Course:
- Boost your skills in estate agent
- Endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme
- Accredited by The CPD UK and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Special Offer - Free Course Completion PDF Certificate, MCQ Based Exam & Expert Support Included
- Dual (CPD UK and IPHM) accredited certificate in 1 course
- Learn from industry experts
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- 2 Recognised Accreditation (CPD UK and IPHM) in 1 Course
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
- 1: Obtain Your Student ID Card 01:00
- 2: Module 1: Introduction to Estate Agents 08:37
- 3: Module 2: Exploring Career Prospects of Estate Agents 09:34
- 4: Module 3: Classification of Estate Agents 11:41
- 5: Module 4: Types of Contractual Agreements 10:30
- 6: Module 5: Code of Practice for Estate Agents 15:49
- 7: Module 6: Property Listing 14:46
- 8: Module 7: Property Valuation Process 16:57
- 9: Module 8: Negotiating in Estate Agency 10:21
- 10: Module 9: Letting & Renting 18:57
- 11: Module 10: Selling a Property 11:11
- 12: Module 11: Buying Through an Estate Agent 13:20
- 13: Module 12: Technology 09:31
- 14: Conclusion: Estate Agent Course 01:26
- 15: Assessment 05:00
- 16: Obtain Your Accredited Certificate of Achievement 02:00
The estate agent is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as an estate agent, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of estate agent, then this program is perfect for you.
This online estate agent course come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each module of this estate agent is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We have divided the estate agent course into 12 user-friendly modules, covering all fundamental areas of estate agent to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive estate agent course includes the following modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Estate Agents
- Defining Estate Agents
- Role of Estate Agents
- The Brief History of Estate Agency in the UK
- An Overview of the Real Estate Market
- Understanding the Competitive Industry
Module 2: Exploring Career Prospects of Estate Agents
- Estate Agent as a Profession
- Qualifications for the Job Profile
- Estate Agent Salary
- Skills and Proficiencies
- Importance of Knowing the Clients
- Setting up an Estate Agency
- Steps to Start an Online Estate Agency
Module 3: Classification of Estate Agents
- The Letting Agent
- Property Managers
- Property Negotiators
- Domestic Estate Agent
- Commercial Estate Agents
- Agricultural Estate Agents
Module 4: Types of Contractual Agreements
- Terms of the Trade
- Sole Agency
- Sole Selling
- Ready, Willing and Able Purchaser
- Fixed Commission
- Tie-in Periods
- No Sale, No Fee
Module 5: Code of Practice for Estate Agents
- The Estate Agents Act 1979
- Regulatory Bodies in UK Estate Agency
- Enforcement of the Act - The Office of Fair Trading
- Related Legislations
- Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008
- Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
- The Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008
- Consumers, Estate Agents and Redress Act 2007
- Town and Country Planning (Control of Advertisements) Regulations 1992
- Money Laundering Regulations 2007
- Qualifications of an Estate Agent as per the UK Law
Module 6: Property Listing
- Finding and Liaising with Sellers
- Pre- Listing Package Checklist
- How to Conduct a Successful Listing Appointment
- Listing Presentation
- Getting Listing
- Follow up Procedure
- Managing the Listing
- Withdrawn and Cancelled Listing
Module 7: Property Valuation Process
- What is Property Valuation
- Definition of Appraisal
- Best Practices in Valuation
- Client Influence
- Valuation Appointment
- Role of an Estate Agent Surveyor
- RICS : The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Presenting the Valuation Report
Module 8: Negotiating in Estate Agency
- Negotiators in Estate Agency
- Ethos of Negotiation
- The Strategies of Negotiation
- Tricks of the Trade
Module 9: Letting and Renting
- Letting Agents in the UK
- The Letting Process through an Estate Agent
- Letting Agent Fee
- Landlord and Property Registration
- Property Valuation
- Consent to Let the Property
- Recording Information
- Service Agreement
- Verifying Ownership of the Property
- Identifying and Registering Potential Tenants
- Presenting Property for Viewings
- Finalising the Letting Process
Module 10: Selling a Property
- Searching Buyer
- Identifying the Types of Buyers
- Who are Qualifying Buyers
- Property Finance
- Property Viewings
- Seller Agreement
- Closing the Property Sale
- Gazundering and How to Avoid it
Module 11: Buying Through an Estate Agent
- Buying Agents
- Advantages of Buying with an Estate Agent
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the estate agent course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain estate agent at QLS level 5 Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the estate agent course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive estate agent course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of estate agent.
This estate agent course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the estate agent course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up-to-date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this estate agent course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This estate agent course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, I recently purchased this course but I don’t quiet understand, does it give Diploma or Certificate at the end? Thank you, MariaAnswer:
Thanks for your question. This is a self placed video training course. After passing the final assessment you will get a free PDF certificate of completion which is not accredited. However, to gain an accredited/endorsed certificate learner needs to pay additionally. Please check the course description part to get more info about the prices.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Reed courses certificate of completion is included in course priceAdditional information:
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed