Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This comprehensive program covers all aspects of property management, property development, estate agents, and estate management, giving you the skills and knowledge you need to excel in your field.
Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, our Estate Agent, Estate Management, Property Management, Property Development - For Realtors 3-in-1 training package will help you take your career to the next level. You'll learn from our top-notch estate agent courses and gain insights into the latest trends and best practices.
Plus, our program is the CPD Certification Service accredited, so you can be sure that your investment is worthwhile.
Why Should You Take this Course?
As a seasoned real estate expert, we know that the key to a successful estate agent (realtor) career is staying ahead of the curve. This comprehensive 3-in-1 Estate Agent, Estate Management, Property Management, and Property Development course is designed for property managers, estate agents, lettingting negotiators, and landlords to get up-to-date knowledge and information in this field.
As you start this course, you will be given a comprehensive introduction to what property management is and also cover the legal requirements for property managers and estate agents & why landlords contact property managers in the first place. As an estate agent, you will gain a thorough understanding of the legal requirements and ethical considerations involved in property management, property development, and estate management.
After that, you will be explained the roles & responsibilities of a property manager, estate agent, or realtor.
By the end of the Estate Agent, Estate Management, Property Management, Property Development - For Realtors course, learners will be able to:
- Deepen their knowledge of legal requirements
- Know about the roles and responsibilities of a property manager/estate agent
- Learn the process of registering details, landlord, marketing
- Know the different types of tenancy and how to execute tenancy agreements
- Understand the stages of rent collection, rental increase, contractors, and tenancy renewals
- Learn the techniques to keep tenants for a long time
This Estate Agent, Estate Management, Property Management, Property Development - For Realtors course comes with the following offers:
- CPD Certification Service Accredited
- Instant FREE Digital certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Self-paced learning
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Training Express - download
As an aspiring realtor, you will get a solid understanding of property management and property development, and understand the tactics and techniques an estate agent requires for excellence in estate management.
Besides, you will learn about listing properties, property valuations, details, the process of registering landlords, essential information on marking, and key changes in the UK property sector like the emergence of co-living, millennials and the growth of the private rented sector. These will ensure you have flawless work. On top of that, we have added modules that focus on making sure tenants are satisfied and play to stay long-term.
Finally, in this Estate Agent, Estate Management, Property Management, Property Development - For Realtors training course, you will learn types of tenancy, tenancy agreements, applications, inventory, how to respect their privacy, how to keep them happy and how to make a good first impression.
Brief Curriculum Outline:
Course 01: Property Management (Estate Management) Diploma
- Module 1: Introduction to Property Management (Estate Management)
- Module 2: The Role and Responsibilities of a Property Manager / Estate Agent
- Module 3: Listing Properties and Marketing
- Module 4: The Letting Process and Tenancy Agreement
- Module 5: The Property Management / Estate Management Process
- Module 6: Keeping Tenants Long Term
- Module 7: Regulations of Property Management / Estate Management
- Module 8: Changes in the UK Market: An Opportunity
Course 02: Property Development Diploma
- Module 01: Introduction to Property Development
- Module 02: Different Types of Property
- Module 03: Property Research
- Module 04: Property and the Law
- Module 05: Different Method of Finance Option
- Module 06: Building Regulation
- Module 07: The Planning Process
- Module 08: Project Management
- Module 09: Marketing Your Property
Course 03: Estate Agent Diploma
- Module 01: Estate Agent: An Introduction
- Module 02: Different Types of Estate Agents
- Module 03: Getting Started on the Job
- Module 04: Listing Property: Finding the Sellers
- Module 05: Valuation Process
- Module 06: Negotiating as an Estate Agent
- Module 07: Selling Property: Finding the Buyers
- Module 08: Letting Property
- Module 09: Technology for Estate Agents
- Module 10: Regulation of Estate Agents
This Estate Agent, Estate Management, Property Management, Property Development - For Realtors course is CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) Accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Estate Agent, Estate Management, Property Management, and Property Development - For Realtors, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Estate Agent, Estate Management, Property Management, Property Development - For Realtors is ideal for:
- Property Manager
- Estate Agent
- Lettings Negotiator
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this Estate Agent, Estate Management, Property Management, Property Development - For Realtors.
This Estate Agent, Estate Management, Property Management, Property Development - For Realtors course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are a few prospects:
- Property Manager: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Vacation Rental Manager: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Assistant Property Manager: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Real Estate Agent: £34,000
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I see this course is 14.00 inc vat is this correct and is that the total I would pay, regards DarrenAnswer:
Hello Darren, Thank you for your question. The price of the course is £14 at the moment. The exams and the PDF certificate are also included in the price.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does this course cover residential property or is it strictly commercial?Answer:
Hello Sunny, Thank you for your question. This course covers residential property.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the estimated study time for this course?Answer:
Hi Richard, The total duration of this course is 4 hours.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Digital certificate - Included
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.