This fully accredited bundle offers three courses, which will enable you to acquire new skills, increasing your contribution to the business and building your self-esteem to succeed in the long run.
The Estate Agent Diplomaloaded with 2 modules which offer comprehensive knowledge and information that you need to thrive in this profession. You will understand the legal phases of the real estate industry and learn to handle office management, paperwork, develop relationships, manage contacts, and dealing with buyers and sellers. Gain the essential skills and attributes that include outstanding written and communication skills, and winning negotiation skills. Become highly organised and discover how to work under pressure and to meet targets and deadlines by taking this course.
To be eligible for becoming an efficient Office Administration, taking this Office Administration Online Training Course will exceedingly benefit you.
In this extensive course, you will learn to organise, arranging and coordinating meetings as well as maintain a clean and enjoyable working environment. Office administrators are required to have proven written and oral communication skills, so enrolling in this course will enhance your communication skills, and teach paper management, bookkeeping, and many more.
Through this Customer Service Training, you will explore what it takes to start a career in customer service. With the help of this course, you will be familiar with the essential elements of customer service and understand how these can be implemented to expand a business. The course will also focus on improving general customer service skills which are vital in any role with customer contact in the modern business setting.
More key features of the courses:
- Earn free e-certificates upon successful completion of each course.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Qualify for over 200 fantastic deals with an NUS Extra card
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
*Estate Agent Diploma*
- Picking the Excellent Properties
- When to Lease or Sell
- Capturing the client's interest
- Knowing the Local area
- Bank Loans for Property
- When to buy
- Selling your holiday home
- The Riverside Lifestyle
- Selecting Riverside type property for Lease
- Industry Front
- The UK Legal System and Property
- The various investment processes
- And much more....
*Office Administration Complete Course*
- Preparation (1)
- Preparation (2)
- Time management
- The Importance of keeping to schedules
- And much more....
*Customer Service Training*
- Understanding Customer Service
- Focusing on the Customer
- Customer Service and the Telephone
- Handling Complaints
- Enduring Stress
- Business Communication
- Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Electronic Communication
- Communicating with Graphics
- And much more....
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.