Add to basket or enquire
This Estate Agent and Property Management Training provides an excellent foundation in the skills and knowledge required for a career in these industries and allows you to receive valuable work experience with local employers.
The Estate Agent and Property Management course will help you to develop your business, communication and negotiation skills, after which you will start improving your knowledge of the several types of estate agents, what real estate agents do and the pros and cons of hiring estate agents.
As well as teaching you valuable skills, this Estate Agent and Property Management course will help you develop methods to serve your clients better. Finally, you will learn more about property valuation, negotiation and management, how to handle viewings and the regulations surrounding the real estate industry.
This Estate Agent and Property Management Training is also accredited by CPD and 10 CPD points are available without any further studies. Our Estate Agent and Property Management Course consist of 18 modules, and you can complete the entire course in just 7 hours of study.
As one of the top course providers of the UK, we’re committed to providing you with the best educational experience possible. This Estate Agent and Property Management Training is designed by industry experts to empower you to learn all at once with accuracy. You can take this Estate Agent and Property Management Training at your own pace and convenience.
Learning Outcomes of the Estate Agent and Property Management course:
- Explore the various types of estate agent and their prime responsibilities
- Know the players of the property market and the risks involved in real estate
- Understand the key stages of property development
- Gain a firm understanding of the art and challenges of real estate investments
- Learn about the different types of investment structure and the UK legal system
- Discover the techniques and tricks to locate and negotiate with sellers
- Learn the industry secrets of financial deals and develop expert analytical skills
What You Get Out Of Studying Estate Agent and Property Management Training With Janets
- Free PDF Certificate Upon Successful Completion Of The Estate Agent and Property Management Training
- Full 1 Year Access To Course Materials
- No hidden fees with this Estate Agent and Property Management Training
- Learn Estate Agent and Property Management at your own pace
- Full Tutor Support Available From Monday To Friday
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Instant Results Are Provided
- Complete understanding of Estate Agent and Property Management
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by taking Estate Agent and Property Management Training
Estate Agent and Property Management Training
The Estate Agent and Property Management Training course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the Estate Agent and Property Management Training course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Estate Agent and Property Management Training Course Modules **************************
Module 1 - Estate Agent: An Introduction
- What Is an Estate Agent?
- Requirements for the Job
- The History of the Estate Agent
Module 2 - Different Types of Estate Agents
- The Rental Agent
- Domestic Estate Agent
- Property Negotiators
- Commercial Estate Agents
Module 3 - Getting Started on the Job
- Getting Organised
- Become a Professional
Module 4 - Listing Property: Finding the Sellers
- Finding the Sellers
- Working with Sellers
Module 5 - Valuation Process
- Definition of Valuation, Evaluation and Appraisal
- Explaining to the Client
Module 6 – Negotiatingas an Estate Agent
- The Negotiator’s Mindset
- Basic Concepts of Negotiation
Module 7 - Selling Property: Finding the Buyers
- Finding the Buyers
- Categories of Home Buyers
Module 8 – Letting Property
- A Brief History of Letting and Renting in Britain
- The Role of a Letting Agent
Module 9 – Technology for Estate Agents
- Digital Agency: New Opportunity
- Digital Marketing for Estate Agents
Module 10 - Regulation of Estate Agents
- Qualification of Estate Agents
- Enforcement – Who Regulates Estate Agents?
Module 1 - Introduction to Property Management
- What Is Property Management?
- The Property Management Company
Module 2 – The Role and Responsibilities of a Property Manager
- The Landlord – Property Manager Relationship
- The Services a Property Manager Can Provide
Module 3 – Listing Properties and Marketing
- Registering Landlord and Property Details
Module 4 – The Letting Process and Tenancy Agreement
- Tenant Application Forms
- Vetting Prospective Tenants
Module 5 – The Property Management Process
- Property Management Overview
- Rent Collection
Module 6 - Keeping Tenants Long Term
- Make a Good First Impression
- Happy Tenants Means Lower Turnover
- What Makes Tenants Happy?
Module 7 – Regulations of Property Management
- Are Letting/Managing Agents Regulated?
- The Requirement to Join a Redress Scheme
Module 8 – Changes in the UK Property Market: An Opportunity
- The Growth of the Private Rented Sector
- Tenant Preferences in Renting
Upon successful completion of the Estate Agent and Property Management Training course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
This Estate Agent and Property Management Training course is perfect for real estate or property development professionals who want to know about property development and people who have an interest in getting involved with the real estate industry.
Some kind words about our Estate Agent and Property Management Training
"This was one fine package. The Estate Agent and Property Management Training helped me a lot in finding my proper footing as an Estate Agent. This Property Management training section also added value to my CV. Recommended."
"I wanted to become an estate agent & this Estate Agent and Property Management Training made my dream come true!"
"I am a property management professional and I was greatly benefited by the Estate Agent and Property Management Training"
"The Estate Agent and Property Management Training provided by Janets is indeed a one of a kind opportunity to open new doors. If you want to become an estate agent or a property management professional, this Estate Agent and Property Management Training is recommended for you!"
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Estate Agent and Property Management Training course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Estate Agent and Property Management Training course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
After completing this Estate Agent and Property Management Training course and with experience, you could progress to a management role, or move into estate agency work.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How many hours are required to complete this?
Dear Amy, Thanks for reaching out. The approximate course duration is 24 hours if you want to finish at one go. However, you will get one-year access to the course upon purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What's the assessment method for this Estate Agent and Property Management Training?
Hi Bozlol, Good afternoon. You will have a mock and the final exam at the end of the Estate Agent and Property Management Training course. The whole exam is going to be held online. Exam questions will be Multiple Choices and True/False. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
After completed the online course will I get a certificate?
Hi Amy, Thank you for contacting us. Once you complete and pass the course, you will be able to obtain an accredited certificate. The PDF certificate is included in the price. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.