Add to basket or enquire
This Estate Agent and Property Management Training provides an excellent foundation in the skills and knowledge required for a career in these industries and allows you to receive valuable work experience with local employers.
The Estate Agent and Property Management course will help you to develop your business, communication and negotiation skills, after which you will start improving your knowledge of the several types of estate agents, what real estate agents do and the pros and cons of hiring estate agents.
As well as teaching you valuable skills, this Estate Agent and Property Management course will help you develop methods to serve your clients better. Finally, you will learn more about property valuation, negotiation and management, how to handle viewings and the regulations surrounding the real estate industry.
Learning Outcomes of the Estate Agent and Property Management course:
- Explore the various types of the estate agent and their prime responsibilities
- Know the players of the property market and the risks involved in real estate
- Understand the key stages of property development
- Gain a firm understanding of the art and challenges of real estate investments
- Learn about the different types of investment structure and the UK legal system
- Discover the techniques and tricks to locate and negotiate with sellers
- Learn the industry secrets of financial deals and develop expert analytical skills
Benefits of studying Estate Agent and Property Management Training with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
Estate Agent and Property Management Training
The Estate Agent and Property Management Training course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the Estate Agent and Property Management Training course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- Module 1: What is Estate Agent
- Module 2: Requirements for the Job
- Module 3: History of the Estate Agent
- Module 4: The Real Estate Industry
- Module 5: Different Types of Estate Agents
- Module 6: Online Estate Agents
- Module 7: Estate agent Fees and Contracts
- Module 8: Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent
- Module 9: Getting to Know Your Clients
- Module 10: A Day in the Life of an Estate Agent
- Module 11: Selling Property with an Estate Agent
- Module 12: Property Marketing
- Module 13: The Regulations for Estate Agent Boards and Why It is Important
- Module 14: Valuation
- Module 15: Performing Viewings
- Module 16: Negotiating
- Module 17: Buying with an Estate Agent
- Module 18: Sales Progression
- Module 19: Technology
- Module 20: Investment Property
- Module 21: About Letting Agents
- Module 22: Property Management
- Module 23: Laws and Regulations
- Module 24: How to Set Up an Estate Agency
- Module 25: Property Development and the Process
- Module 26: Main Actors and Economic Context
- Module 27: Land for Development
- Module 28: Making Decisions
- Module 29: Sorting Out Your Finances
- Module 30: Establishing Your Business
- Module 31: Market Research
- Module 32: Promotion and Selling
Upon successful completion of the course, you can instantly download your e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
This Estate Agent and Property Management Training course is perfect for real estate or property development professionals who want to know about property development and people who have an interest in getting involved with the real estate industry.
After completing this Estate Agent and Property Management Training course and with experience, you could progress to a management role, or move into estate agency work.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How many hours are required to complete this?
Dear Amy, Thanks for reaching out. The approximate course duration is 24 hours if you want to finish at one go. However, you will get one-year access to the course upon purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Durosinmi Olalekan S asked:
Can I study the course since I studied marketing at the University
Dear Durosinmi, Thank you for contacting us. The course is open to all from all academic backgrounds, and there are no specific requirements to attend this course. The course is completely online, and you can study the course at a convenient time. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
My daughter living in cyprus for couple of years can she do the course there
Dear John, Thank you for contacting us. Yes, the course is fully based on online. The learner can study the course anywhere from this world. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.