This Estate Agent course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 15 CPD points available without any further studies.
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Estate Agency Training and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Estate Agency Training course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Estate Agency Training course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Estate Agency Training.
This premium online course titled Estate Agency Training ensures your professional development with CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification in just 15 hours.
With this Estate Agency Training program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Estate Agency Training course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Estate Agency Training course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Estate Agency Training and allow you to accelerate your career.
Why People Enrol this Estate Agency Training From One Education:
- Receive a CPD-accredited certificate upon successful completion of the Estate Agency Training course
- Learning materials of our Estate Agency Training course comprises of engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Estate Agency Training course content for a full year
- Complete the Estate Agency Training course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Estate Agency Training course
This masterclass Estate Agency Training online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Estate Agency Training course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Estate Agency Training is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Estate Agency Training course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Estate Agency Training course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Estate Agency Training today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Estate Agency Training:
Module 1 - Estate Agent: An Introduction
- What Is an Estate Agent?
- Requirements for the Job
- The History of the Estate Agent
- Different Jobs in an Estate Agency
- What Do Estate Agents Do?
- Competitiveness within the Industry
- Your Local Market
Module 2 - Different Types of Estate Agents
- The Rental Agent
- Domestic Estate Agent
- Property Negotiators
- Commercial Estate Agents
- Agricultural Estate Agents
- Property Managers
Module 3 - Getting Started on the Job
- Getting Organised
- Become a Professional
- Think Success and Rate Your Progress
- Spread the Word
Module 4 - Listing Property: Finding the Sellers
- Finding the Sellers
- Working with Sellers
- Preparing for the Listing Appointment
- During the Listing Appointment
- Taking the Listing
- After Getting the Listing
- Handling the Offer
- Following up to Close
Module 5 - Valuation Process
- Definition of Valuation, Evaluation and Appraisal
- Explaining to the Client
- About Surveyors
- Your Relationship with Clients
- When to Start a Valuation
- The Valuation Meeting
- Assessing the Building and Property
- The Tour
- Factors to Consider for the Appraisal
- Presenting the Valuation
Module 6 – Negotiatingas an Estate Agent
- The Negotiator’s Mindset
- Basic Concepts of Negotiation
- The Point of Negotiating
- What Negotiators Do
- Hard Work
Module 7 - Selling Property: Finding the Buyers
- Finding the Buyers
- Categories of Home Buyers
- Making the Most of Floor Duty
- Preparing for Floor Duty
- Recognising Special Targets
- Being Creative
- Qualifying Buyers
- Are Purchasers Prevaricators?
- Getting It Financed
- Showing Properties
- Closing a Sale
- Handling Offers
- Countdown to Payday
Module 8 – Letting Property
- A Brief History of Letting and Renting in Britain
- The Role of a Letting Agent
- The Letting Process
- Registering Landlord, Property and Applicant Details
- Property Valuations and Appraisals
- Consents to Let the Property
- Information to Record
- Service Agreements
- Verifying Ownership of the Property
- Registering Potential Applicants’ Details
- Processing Applications
Module 9 – Technology for Estate Agents
- Digital Agency: New Opportunity
- Digital Marketing for Estate Agents
- Technology That Leverages Both Time and Money
- Facebook Business Page
- Lead Magnets – the Lead Generation Secret
Module 10 - Regulation of Estate Agents
- Qualification of Estate Agents
- Enforcement – Who Regulates Estate Agents?
- Regulation by Statute
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
Certification CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £59. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Who is this course for?
The Estate Agency Training training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Estate Agency Training course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Estate Agency Training course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Estate Agency Training course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Estate Agency Training course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Estate Agency Training course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Estate Agency Training course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.