UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Essentials of Transport Logistics & Supply Chain Management (Unit Certificate)
(In this unit you will learn How to manage a transportation in Logistics Management)
Transport management also referred to as transportation and logistics management studies the processes involved in the planning and coordination of delivering goods from one place to another.
During Transport Manager course, students learn to the basis of transport management. In addition, they develop transferable skills such as critical thinking and analysis, a solution-oriented mindset, efficient communication and negotiation abilities.
Logistic and Supply Chain Management: Essentials of Transport Logistics & Supply Chain Management
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Assignments that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course, these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the course, Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from UKPDA either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £29
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £40 + postage charges : Local £9, International £14
Who is this course for?
- Learners exploring an astonishing career in supply chain management but they don’t have prior knowledge of this field of study.
- Secondly, people working in logistics and supply chain management and they want to enhance their skills and knowledge further according to the modern requirements of this field.
- The suits the learners who want to know that how the things move in a supply chain and want to know the complexity of supply chains.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
Learners who want to get to take the next level in supply chain management can also be benefited from this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.