London School of Business and Communication
Add to basket or enquire
Take your first step in Human Resources and discover how you can easily know the ropes! Starting a career in Human Resources is an inspired decision if you like working with people and you’re passionate about getting the most out of their professional potential through proper motivation, evaluation and training.
Behind all of these, there are procedures, forms and regulations you will need to comply with. Maybe it seems a little bit complicated at the beginning but you don’t need to worry about this.
We’ve made it easier for you cutting off all the unessential and simplifying it to the core to provide you real knowledge to use in real life situations. We’ve gathered only certified knowledge and endorsed techniques based on years of valuable experience in human resources and we share it with you through this online course.
The Essential Skills for The Human Resources Assistant Course is the result of more than 10 years of working closely with experienced human resources professionals, executive managers and business owners to share what knowledge and relevant insider secrets a Human Resources Assistant must know.
The result is now within your reach with a clear and concise content, relevant examples and captivating real case studies.
The position of HR Assistant is one that opens your path in Human Resources and gives you huge career advancement opportunities.
Mastering the essentials in HR procedures and regulations, employees’ evaluation, training and motivation, will help you do your job as a genuine HR professional and rise fast in your career.
Enroll now and discover the benefits of becoming a skillful Human Resources Assistant!
You will know how to:
- Elaborate the structure of the job description
- Prepare, assist and conduct job interviews
- Write HR procedures and use the memos, internal rules, weekly reports and decision notes
- Apply the induction to a new employee
- Effectively evaluate the employees using the management by objectives and the 360 degree feedback
- Properly define the performance criteria
- Effectively train the employees using the 6 main methods of internal training
- Elaborate more easily the career plan using real life certified methods to do it
- Properly apply the labor equity and non-discrimination
…and so much more
What do I get from this Human Resources course?
- 118 course pages in a premium business magazine format that you can easily print
- 14 real life examples with extra knowledge from the most experienced professionals
- 11 high quality infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly
- 18 real cases practical applications with role playing for easily putting into practice everything you learn
- Feedback for every answer and option you choose on the real cases practical applications
- Full Guidance & Support
- Graduation Certificate downloadable as pdf and optionally the printed version
Module 1 - How to work with the Procedures and the Forms Used in HR
1.1. How to communicate with the employees within the company
1.2. When we use memos, internal rules, weekly reports and decision notes
1.3. Practical rules for a better internal communication
1.4. How to organize the human resources department in 5 separated divisions
1.5. Why it is important to elaborate the internal organizational chart
1.6. Which are the mandatory and necessary job description items
1.7. Case study on the job description for Marketing Specialist
1.8. Case study on the job description for Internal Communication Assistant
1.9. How to write an HR procedure and what it actually comprises
1.10. Employment procedure model with immediate practical implementation
1.11. What are the forms and documents used in HR – the complete list
Module 2 - The Integration of the New Employees and the Career Plan
2.1. What is the induction of a new employee and why it is important for the company
2.2. How we go through the 3 integration steps of the new employee
2.3. How to establish the integration period for each job
2.4. What documents and information we provide for integrating the new employee
2.5. Who are the most indicated people to integrate the new employee
2.6. How to ensure the professional training of the new employee
2.7. How to identify the need for training and how to elaborate the employee training plan
2.8. The 6 methods used by large companies for the internal training of their employees
2.9. How to elaborate more easily the Career Plan by dividing it into 5 major motivations
2.10. 12 real life certified methods for employees’ career development
2.11. How to apply the organizational culture for developing the employees’ career
Module 3 - How to Evaluate the Performance of Human Resources
3.1. How to organize the evaluation activity and what objectives we have to pursue
3.2. How to set the objectives for human resources evaluation
3.3. How to define the performance criteria
3.4. What methods and tests we can use within the evaluation
3.5. How we can apply the evaluation method based on the behavior of the employee
3.6. What are the benefits of the management by objectives as an evaluation method
3.7. How to use the 360 degree feedback method to generate both feedback and solutions
3.8. How and when we should use the Assessment Centers
3.9. How to conduct the exit interview and which are its practical benefits
Module 4 - Regulations and Discipline at Work
4.1. What are the rights of the employee and the employer regarding discipline at work
4.2. How to create a good organizational climate
4.3. What contains the Internal Regulations Policy
4.4. What is the essential in the Code of Professional Conduct
4.5. Example - when the dress code can be imposed and what specific regulations it contains
4.6. How we can apply equity and non-discrimination in labor
4.7. What is the disciplinary offence and what are the specific sanctions we can apply
Module 5 - Practical Methods to Motivate Human Resources
5.1. What is motivation and what is our role as Human Resources specialists
5.2. How we can find out what motivates employees to be more proficient and how to apply this
5.3. Before using any motivation method it is necessary to meet the basic needs of the employees
5.4. Why the need for security and safety is so important for employees
5.5. How we can use belongingness to increase the employees’ motivation
5.6. Which buttons we have to push to meet the employees’ need for esteem and importance
5.7. How to meet the self-realization needs of the company’s employees
5.8. 7 nonfinancial ways to increase the employees’ motivation in the real life
5.9. When we should give rewards to achieve a higher motivation level for employees
5.10. What are the major factors that lower the employees’ motivation
5.11. Top 10 priorities of employees to efficiently motivate them
5.12. 20 tested methods to increase the employees’ motivation and involvement
- high-end qualitycourses in a premium business magazine format with engaging and captivating content.
- instant access to up to date valuable knowledge from the industry leading experts, that you can put into practice straightaway.
- clear and concise language easy to understand no matter the complexity of the topic.
- real life case studies with role playing for smoothly putting into practice everything you learn.
- captivating infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly.
- relaxed course schedule - you are free to organize your time as you wish andyou can learn at your own pace 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- stress-free assessment methods - you can reattempt the course activities until you’re happy with the results.
- amazing customer service and administrative support from the moment you enroll until you complete your courses.
- certification - instant download your graduation certificate as pdf or get the official printed version.
- accessible learning – for many of our courses you don’t need previous experience or certain qualifications to enroll in.
- user friendly online learning platform – simple and easy to use for everyone.
How long will it take to complete my course?
The course takes 12 weeks and every week we recommend you to spend 3 to 5 hours learning and participating in your course activities, any day and time that suits you best.
How will I be assessed?
You can take all our courses even without being assessed. You decide how much you are willing to engage in your course. However, if you want to receive a certificate of completion, you have to get a pass mark (minimum 5/D) as a result of your participation in the course activities.
After each module, you will participate in real case simulations and practical applications in order to apply what you’ve just learned to actual real life situations. You will receive feedback for every solution you propose.
At the end you will attempt the final assessment in order to finish the course. Because the practical applications are the most important part in the learning process, the final assessment questions are quite easy to answer and the final assessment is only an official requirement, not a stressful exam. You don’t have to pay anything for the assessment.
Full Guidance & Support
When you enroll in a course with BigMainStreet, you will have a Tutor who will watch over your course progress and will send you notifications by phone or email whenever it will be necessary.
Who is this course for?
This Essential Skills for The Human Resources Assistant Course is for:
Anyone who wants to start a career in Human Resources
HR professionals looking to enhance their knowledge and skills
Business owners who need to better manage their employees
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Can I find a job easier by graduating this course?
By enrolling in this course, you will take part in a superior professional training program designed by specialists in their fields and you will get the practical knowledge that will definitely help you differentiate from other competitors when you will apply for a job or for a promotion.
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection.
This Essential Skills for The Human Resources Assistant Course allows you to fulfill various roles, including:
Human Resources Assistant
Assistant Director, Employment
Assistant Director - Benefits
Training & Development Officer
Labour Relations Officer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.