London School of Business and Communication
Add to basket or enquire
Discover the major promotion mistakes and how you can easily avoid them. The vast experience of the marketing professionals with whom we’ve closely worked on this online marketing course proved that many valuable products don’t survive on the market just because of an inappropriate promotion.
This is the reason why we’ve gathered in this online course only verified knowledge based on so many years of experience in marketing that will help you avoid the major promotion mistakes and choose the most inspired ways of making your product known.
Besides knowing how you can boost your sales through an inspired promotion, in this online course you find out how to do a proper market research and what strategies to adopt in order to differentiate yourself from competition and ensure the business growth.
You also discover how you can make your products more appealing using creative packaging, increase your sales choosing the right pricing policy, use the SWOT matrix for taking the most inspired marketing decisions and so much more.
What separates the successful individuals from the rest of the people is their ability to recognize an opportunity and decide quickly to grasp it.
Enroll now and take full advantage of the Essential Skills for Marketing Assistants Course that helps you discover in less than 12 weeks what you could struggle to find on your own in 20 years of working in marketing.
You will know how to:
- Easily differentiate yourself from the competition using the unique selling offer and the guarantees
- Successfully develop your business using the best growth strategies: concentration, vertical integration and diversification
- Use the psychology of colors to communicate your marketing strategy
- Make your products more appealing using the product strategies
- Put in practice the right pricing strategies when you launch a new product or when you want to eliminate your competition
- Avoid the 15 major promotion mistakes that can ruin your business
- Run a successful promotion campaign knowing what you should consider
- Use the benefits that brand could bring to your business
- Use merchandising and public relations as effective ways of promotion
- Increase the power of your distribution channels
…and so much more
What do I get from this Marketing course?
- 157 course pages in a premium business magazine format that you can easily print
- 61 real life examples with extra knowledge from the most experienced professionals
- 18 high quality infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly
- 33 real cases practical applications with role playing for easily putting into practice everything you learn
- Feedback for every answer and option you choose on the real cases practical applications
- Full Guidance & Support
- Graduation Certificate downloadable as pdf and optionally the printed version
Module 1 - What You Need to Know About the Marketing Activities Inside the Company
1.1. What is Marketing and how it can help us develop our business
1.2. Why Marketing is not Sales
1.3. What are the most important activities in the marketing department
1.4. Marketing Mix. Goodbye 4P and welcome 5P!
1.5. How to understand better the people-oriented marketing approach using the 7C of marketing
Module 2 - Marketing Research and Market Segmentation
2.1. What is marketing research and how we can use it in real life
2.2. The 2 types of marketing research and how we can achieve them
2.3. The 9 essential steps to implement a successful marketing research
2.4. What are the hot topics of the marketing research
2.5. The basic rules of designing the questionnaire as a tool of marketing research
2.6. The most relevant methods of marketing research with results in practice
2.7. How to identify the market types in order to know which one is right for you
2.8. What we consider when we apply market segmentation
2.9. The 6 essential criteria for choosing the target group
Module 3 - The Essentials of the SWOT Analysis
3.1. What is the SWOT matrix and what it contains
3.2. The internal environment with Strengths and Weaknesses
3.3. The external environment with Opportunities and Threats
3.4. SWOT Case Study of a marketing software launching
3.5. How to understand the SWOT matrix in order to make the best decisions
3.6. How the external environment is influencing our marketing
Module 4 - Competition. How to Grow Making Less than the Competition
4.1. Who are our competitors and what we should know about them
4.2. How we can easily differentiate ourselves from the competition
4.3. How to successfully develop your business using the best growth strategies
4.4. Take your company to the top using wisely the competitive strategies
4.5. Do less than the competition – A different kind of strategy
Module 5 - The Product Marketing
5.1. What means to have the best product?
5.2. What is important to know about names and trademarks
5.3. Packaging sells. How salable packaging needs to be
5.4. How to use the packaging to make the sale easier
5.5. What are the key points to focus in product marketing
5.6. How creative products double the value of a generic product
5.7. How to choose the best color to communicate our marketing strategy
5.8. The product life cycle and when we need to reinvent the product
5.9. How to make our products more appealing using the product
5.10. The 5 most important steps in launching a new product
Module 6 - The Pricing Policy or How to Set Prices to Sell More
6.1. What do we take into consideration when we set the price?
6.2. 3 golden tips to have the most attractive price on the market
6.3. The truth you didn’t know about low prices
6.4. What are the most popular 6 pricing strategies used by big successful companies
6.5. The alternative pricing strategies to eliminate competition
6.6. What pricing strategies we use when we launch a new product on the market
Module 7 - Promotion Best Practices. Do’s and Don’ts
7.1. What are the essential steps of promotion
7.2. The best promotion channels and the promotional mix
7.3. 3 unexpected ways of promotion: bookvertising, coolvertising and stampvertising
7.4. The 15 major promotion mistakes that we should avoid
7.5. Direct marketing – the 3 most common direct marketing mistakes
7.6. Why promotion through recommendation has the highest rate of success
7.7. What is the brand and what are the 3 types of brands
7.8. What are the most valuable benefits that the brand brings us
7.9. The promotion campaign – what to measure and how to establish the budget
7.10. The 3 essential components of a brilliant promotion campaign
7.11. Practical Case Study - promotional flyer for a babysitting agency
7.12. How to choose the most appropriate promotion strategy
7.13. How to use merchandising as an effective way of promotion
7.14. How the public relations can help us in marketing
7.15. How to have a brilliant marketing team
Module 8 - The Important Role of the Supply Channels
8.1. What we have to know about distribution in order to make it work for our success
8.2. What implies an effective distribution strategy
8.3. What are the most important activities of a distributor
8.4. How to understand the length, width and depth of a distribution channel
8.5. How to increase the power of the distribution channels
8.6. The role of the franchise systems in distribution
8.7. How to use the vertical and horizontal distribution systems
8.8. The 3 distribution policies that make the difference in a successful company
- High qualitycourses delivered in a premium business magazine format through engaging and captivating content.
- Instant access to up to date valuable knowledge from the industry leading experts that you can put into practice immediately.
- Clear and concise language, easy to understand regardless of the complexity of the topic.
- Real life case studies offering role play, seamlessly putting into practice everything you learn.
- Captivating infographics, illustrating key points that help you understand and remember quickly and easily.
- Relaxed course schedule - you are free to organize your time as you wish andyou can learn at your own pace 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Stress-free assessment methods - you can repeat the course activities until you’re happy with the results.
- Amazing customer service and administrative support from the moment you enroll until you complete your courses.
- Certification - instantly download your graduation certificate as a pdf or get the official printed version.
- Accessible learning – for many of our courses you don’t need previous experience or certain qualifications to enroll.
- User friendly online learning platform – simple and easy to use for everyone.
- Great value for money - premium courses at the most affordable prices.
How long will it take to complete my course?
The course takes 12 weeks and every week we recommend you to spend 3 to 5 hours learning and participating in your course activities, any day and time that suits you best.
How will I be assessed?
You can take all our courses even without being assessed. You decide how much you are willing to engage in your course. However, if you want to receive a certificate of completion, you have to get a pass mark (minimum 5/D) as a result of your participation in the course activities.
After each module, you will participate in real case simulations and practical applications in order to apply what you’ve just learned to actual real life situations. You will receive feedback for every solution you propose.
At the end you will attempt the final assessment in order to finish the course. Because the practical applications are the most important part in the learning process, the final assessment questions are quite easy to answer and the final assessment is only an official requirement, not a stressful exam. You don’t have to pay anything for the assessment.
Full Guidance & Support
When you enroll in a course with BigMainStreet, you will have a Tutor who will watch over your course progress and will send you notifications by phone or email whenever it will be necessary.
Who is this course for?
This Essential Skills for Marketing Assistants Course is for anyone who wants to start a career in Marketing, Sales Professionals, Marketing Professionals who want to refine their skills, anyone who runs a business, either as an owner or a manager or anyone who would like to benefit from the advantages that the marketing knowledge could bring to their work.
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Can I find a job easier by graduating this course?
By enrolling in this course, you will take part in a superior professional training program designed by specialists in their fields and you will get the practical knowledge that will definitely help you differentiate from other competitors when you will apply for a job or for a promotion.
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection.
This Essential Skills for Marketing Assistants Course allows you to fulfill various roles, including:
Social Media Executive
Business Development Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.